Keith Ellison raising charges to 2nd Degree Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CAIR and Muslim brotherhood associated Minnesota AG, Keith Ellison is raising the charges on Derek Chavin(sp? To 2nd degree murder. Problem is they must prove intent. Ellison knows the law! He must know that charge will fail and this guy might walk on a technicality.
    I think it’s intentional. It gives the people a perceived win NOW. I look for them to fastrack this trial and a verdict will be rendered just prior to Election Day in November. Can you imagine the riots, unrest and all out pandemonium this country may see if Chauvin walks on a technicality

Something to think about.

I hope he walks out a free man with a big smile on his face. Can’t wait to see the big cities burn

Comment

I just don’t understand why these folks can’t see that all of their core issues are a direct result of the Democratic Party. Yet they continue to vote for them.

Crap schools? Democrat party
      KKK? Democrat party
      Slavery? Democrat party
      Poverty? Incentivized through the nanny state - democrat party
      Fatherless Homes (THE absolute core issue in my opinion) - incentivized BY...... the Democrat party
      Police system racism - crime bill Amongst others - democrat party
      Burning cities!? - democrat run cities
      Anarchy!? - democrat run cities
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-03-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        I just don’t understand why these folks can’t see that all of their core issues are a direct result of the Democratic Party. Yet they continue to vote for them.

Crap schools? Democrat party
        KKK? Democrat party
        Slavery? Democrat party
        Poverty? Incentivized through the nanny state - democrat party
        Fatherless Homes (THE absolute core issue in my opinion) - incentivized BY...... the Democrat party
        Police system racism - crime bill Amongst others - democrat party
        Burning cities!? - democrat run cities
        Anarchy!? - democrat run cities
        I'm with you until this one. This is semantics. The Democratic party in that day in age was fairly equivalent to modern day Republicans.

The bottom line is our country has gone way past liberal/left and things ain't good!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I'm with you until this one. This is semantics. The Democratic party in that day in age was fairly equivalent to modern day Republicans.

The bottom line is our country has gone way past liberal/left and things ain't good!
          Fairly equivalent in what ways?
          Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-03-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

But you are 100% correct. The democrat party as a whole have lost their ever loving minds.

Comment

In Mn, if the 2nd degree murder charges had not been added, the other 3 former cops could not have been charged.

So even if Chauvin is found guilty of the 3rd degree murder charge at trial at least the other 3 will also get some sort of sentence too.
              2 of the (former)officers were also kneeling on him, his back and legs.
              The only one I can see possibly getting only a slap on the writs was the Asian guy who was just standing and keeping people away.

Comment

Chauvin may as well stick a gun in his mouth
                If he is convicted then He will be dead in prison in a week
                If he walks he will be dead in the street in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hope they stick him with whatever they can. IMO he deserves it.

Comment

Better late than never. Looking forward to convictions for all 4 former cops / current losers.

Comment

Oh I think we all can agree he deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law !

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        Oh I think we all can agree he deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law !
                        Agree as well... LEO supporter but wrong is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                          In Mn, if the 2nd degree murder charges had not been added, the other 3 former cops could not have been charged.

So even if Chauvin is found guilty of the 3rd degree murder charge at trial at least the other 3 will also get some sort of sentence too.
                          2 of the (former)officers were also kneeling on him, his back and legs.
                          The only one I can see possibly getting only a slap on the writs was the Asian guy who was just standing and keeping people away.
                          That’s not how that works. You can’t go to trial for 2nd degree murder and the jury find him guilty of 3rd. The state either proves its burden of proof for the charges leveled or he walks. They don’t get to move the goal post. And they can’t go back later and try to convict on a lesser charge for the same crime

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            That’s not how that works. You can’t go to trial for 2nd degree murder and the jury find him guilty of 3rd. The state either proves its burden of proof for the charges leveled or he walks. They don’t get to move the goal post. And they can’t go back later and try to convict on a lesser charge for the same crime
                            I agree. If they miss on the 2nd degree charge I don’t think it’s automatic that they get him on 3rd degree.

Comment

I heard yesterday evening on the news (I think Locak KPRC in Houston) that he had 2nd degree murder AND manslaughter charges... The manslaughter charges were the first leveled and did not change, but remain in place... That sort of gives 'em an out...

Comment

Working...
                              X