The pellet grill KING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pellet grill KING!

Cranked up the grill yesterday. I'm getting the hang of it now. Sorry, but I forgot the food pics. It's good to be king!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_IMG_7679.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	25251580

Disclaimer: The crown was given to me for the pic. It in no way voids my 45 year boycott of Burger King. This was done for Smart's pleasure.

With all due respect Sir,,,

I hope you put a healthy shot of Spicy V-8 in that natural lite. Makes the best red beer, if’n it’s ICE cold.

[emoji41][emoji106]

Comment

PS... check out meat church YouTube channel, he has some great pellet grill recipes. And some great seasoning.

Comment

your shade is crooked

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          your shade is crooked
          Saturday morning storm busted it. It got took down shortly after the pic was taken.

Comment

The pellet grill KING!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Well played GE!

I’m digging the crown. I won’t tell anybody you reheated your extra Whoppers on the pellet grill for dinner..[emoji12][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Well played GE!

I’m digging the crown. I won’t tell anybody you reheated your extra Whoppers on the pellet grill for dinner..[emoji12][emoji41]
              Mornin sunshine! I likes me some Whoppers, but not heated up.
              Attached Files

Comment

Randy, you're still nuts after all these years

Comment

Food pics!!!

Comment

it was dang sure HOT enough this weekend, i am thinking about getting one of them there easy back ovens..

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                      Randy, you're still nuts after all these years
                      The other day, my granddaughter asked me if I was ever going to grow up. I told her I hope not.
                      Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                      Food pics!!!
                      Everybody was hungry and jumped on the food like a durn bunch of vulture's. Sorry, no pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                        it was dang sure HOT enough this weekend, i am thinking about getting one of them there easy back ovens..
                        The app makes it really nice. Can keep an eye on it from my recliner.

Comment

that makes me almost have to have it,,, Bubba Hargrave, does his grilling with bubba and he makes it looks easy to use... perhaps i need to eliminate the charcoal and gas grill,

Comment

Hard to beat an ice cold natty with some meat on the pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Mornin sunshine! I likes me some Whoppers, but not heated up.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]double whopper meal!

Comment

Working...
                              X