No announcement yet.

Lease available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Two 140 plus bucks taken off that place last season.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump.. Good luck!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Are there snakes around? ... are you kidding me?? Gotta be the dumbest question I've ever seen asked on a lease opportunity.... and some of these responses and people wonder why no one post leases on here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Are there snakes around? ... are you kidding me?? Gotta be the dumbest question I've ever seen asked on a lease opportunity.... and some of these responses and people wonder why no one post leases on here anymore.
            Are you referencing my post about snakes and kids? If so it was a joke! There was a thread going that same day where a guy said it was irresponsible for guys to bring our children to a deer camp because there were rattle snakes around. Those of us who take our children to deer camp are terrible parents because we don't train our children to get out of the snakes territory. We shouldn't be barging in on their turf expecting them not to bight our stupid little children....

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              Are you referencing my post about snakes and kids? If so it was a joke! There was a thread going that same day where a guy said it was irresponsible for guys to bring our children to a deer camp because there were rattle snakes around. Those of us who take our children to deer camp are terrible parents because we don't train our children to get out of the snakes territory. We shouldn't be barging in on their turf expecting them not to bight our stupid little children....
              Ahhh... gotcha. I was like this man has lost it. Must have missed the snake thread... my bad.

Guess we should keep our kids in a bubble? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Ahhh... gotcha. I was like this man has lost it. Must have missed the snake thread... my bad.

Guess we should keep our kids in a bubble? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                Yea, and never take them hunting! Or at least train them better!! Lmao

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                  X