Lease available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease available

800 acres in Jones County. Year round lease. Deer, turkey and hogs available.
    Five or fewer bowhunters. $15/acre.
    Archery only for deer season. Pigs and varmints between seasons any weapon. Family friendly but kin shoots off the paid hunters allotment. Not a party place. But we aren't against a place to relax and enjoy a few either. Camp with electric that the group will be responsible for setting up account and paying their own bill.
    There will be a few common sense rules and some age restrictions on bucks.
    We would prefer a group who know and have hunted together.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-130559_Photos.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	25251110Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200802-130615_Photos.jpg
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	25251111Click image for larger version

Name:	20201122_092038.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	25251112Click image for larger version

Name:	20201105_071022.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	25251113

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

This shouldn't last long with all the guys on here begging for leases. Good deal too.

Comment

Crossbows are acceptable as well.

Comment

Are you on the lease? Are you looking for a group to lease it ? Is is close to the river ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          Are you on the lease? Are you looking for a group to lease it ? Is is close to the river ?
          No. We own land next to it. We leased it from the landowner so we could have fewer hunters and bowhunters next to us. Plus we'd like to see the bucks given a chance to age some. The landowner was open to it as some of the previous lessees were difficult and caused issues.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            No. We own land next to it. We leased it from the landowner so we could have fewer hunters and bowhunters next to us. Plus we'd like to see the bucks given a chance to age some. The landowner was open to it as some of the previous lessees were difficult and caused issues.

Wait, so you leased it so nobody would hunt and now are offering up for lease with too many hunters per acreage?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

What is the closest town and is it close to the river?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Wait, so you leased it so nobody would hunt and now are offering up for lease with too many hunters per acreage?

Quit trolling. If you’re not interested in what he’s offering, move along. “Too many hunters per acre” is all relative to the type of country it’s located in. 5 bow hunters is reasonable, IMO. 2 of us lease almost 1200 acres in south Texas, and we see all of the same deer. If I were leasing 1200 acres in central TX, I would be comfortable adding hunters, depending on the specific property. Bump for the OP, I don’t blame you for leasing it to keep from having a group of trigger happy idiots next door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. He leased to control hunter numbers

Comment

No he leased it so he wouldn't have so many yahoo hunters hunting the neighboring property shooting every buck that jumps the fence..
                    Now he can have some sort of control over it.... I think it's genius!!!

Comment

4 guys at $3000 is a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        4 guys at $3000 is a pretty good deal.
                        Yes it is and in that country you can kill a biggun !

Comment

For guys looking be hard place not to be interested in goodluck hope good group takes it

Comment

Pm box is full

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              What is the closest town and is it close to the river?
                              Hawley. A mile away. It's in the scrub oak area.

Comment

Working...
                              X