Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snowball of Debt? Is Your Mortgage the Solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtr View Post
    Will you refinance an investment property?
    Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      i am one with several cc debts, not as high as the 97k but enough to make it seem like i will never finish... paid the house off, but still never seem to have the extra money ... on top of that had to go out buy a Harley.. that was not truly needed.. the wife is adamant against taking a loan out against the house to pay off everything, as well as to build a new shop.
      thinking of taking out a loan but not sure which way to go..
      I somehow missed your post before. Your scenario is worth a phone call. Shout and let's talk it out. 512-203-5869.

Comment

About done in the remodel will hit you up.

Seems like everytime we get close rates drop again and you get busy...so get ready.

And thanks for this service. Financial freedom is a biblical teaching and you help lots of folks achieve it.

Comment

PM sent...

Comment

The average debt in America (not counting a home mortgage) is $97,000.

Blows my mind too--about 20 years ago we had a financial planning seminar at church (not Financial Peace) and the speaker gave some numbers on average debt. At the time he said the average church-goer carried about $25,000 debt on credit cards alone.

It is just not good financial practice to do this--you are giving your money away to have what you want today.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              The average debt in America (not counting a home mortgage) is $97,000.

Blows my mind too--about 20 years ago we had a financial planning seminar at church (not Financial Peace) and the speaker gave some numbers on average debt. At the time he said the average church-goer carried about $25,000 debt on credit cards alone.

It is just not good financial practice to do this--you are giving your money away to have what you want today.
              Blows my mind as well has people not heard of pay the card off every Friday?!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I refinanced about a year ago but interest rates have continued to drop since then. Would it be worth refinancing again? We don't plan on moving anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                    I refinanced about a year ago but interest rates have continued to drop since then. Would it be worth refinancing again? We don't plan on moving anytime soon.
                    Curious as well! What roughly are 30 year rates now with excellent credit?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Pm Incoming

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Curious as well! What roughly are 30 year rates now with excellent credit?
                          I can’t quote what they are but I’ve heard of people getting as low as 2.6. I think I’m at 3.5 and I have/had excellent credit when I refinanced a year ago. I even had to purchase a point. I’ve always heard if you can drop it at least a full point it is usually worth it.

Comment

Finished with Trey again on a Sat. not even the cold weather slowed us down.

BTW, Kudos to Melissa in your office for handling all the details with the title company and making it happen.

Comment

I'm thinking if someone has 100,000 in debt outside of a mortgage, refinancing ain't going to help any. It'll just free up more spending money.

Comment

We signed the bottom line on Monday. Our process took two months because I switched game plans half way thru. Trey and Melissa stuck with me. If your smart you will utilize these low rates. The amount of money will will make/save in the next 10-15yrs is mind boggling utilizing the combo of low interest rates and home equity. Almost free investment money right now. If you have the means use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X