No announcement yet.

How many fights have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was the smallest guy in my whole high school and got bullied relentlessly. I always fought back and won a few but lost most of them, 4 of them so bad I had to be taken to the hospital. I grew 5 inches and gained 50 #'s in the 4 years I was in the service. I got in 5 fights in the service and won them all. I've been in 7 fights since I got out of the service and won all them, the last one when I was 58 years old. No more in the last 10 years though. I think I'm done now.

Comment

Do hockey fights count? If so I have lost count. I was a bit of a pain in the *** to play against back in the day and that got me into more then a few fights. If hockey fights don't count then the number is 2. Won 1 of them easily. It was not really a fair fight but that is what happens when a drunk punches a random woman in an Arlington Waffle House. Such a classy establishment for fights to be breaking out in. The guy got a beat down and a trip to jail. For the other one I would say we both lost. LOL. Both of us ended up beat to hell but it seemed to solve the issue at hand. We are pretty decent friends these days.

Comment

Been in a few, still have scars from the worst ones...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably 10 or 12. Most in school. I was small for my age. I whipped the main bully in our school half to death with a old spark plug wire with the metal connector end exposed (yes it got very bloody). I never had to fight anyone else in school after that they all thought I was crazy lol!
          Last edited by sharkhunter; 10-18-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I had an older brother and a younger brother, and did a little bull riding.
            1. Too many
            2. Certainly not enough, bulls always won
            3. Not a one, well I did climb on the bulls back, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              Dozens....

None...

None....

I'm not afraid to go back to prison
              Lololololol

I bet

Comment

When I was younger, I fought a lot, started when I was playing baseball. When we played the teams that were mostly hispanic, we fought more than we played baseball. I got into a lot of fights in school. After getting hit many times with baseball bats, fights at school with no weapons were a breeze. I never backed down, most of the time, probably 98% of the time, I did not start the fight. Two of the last fights I got into, turned into big messes. So I put some effort into not getting into fights to begin with.
                That last fight I got in years ago, was in a bar, turned into a big mess. I was told never to go back to that county again, much less that bar again. But my best friend lived there, he was there that night, but did not get in the fight, most of the rest of the town did. But afterwards, there was a group of around 20 of the locals, looking for my buddy to get some pay back. That really ****** me off, because my buddy stayed out of the fight, but the locals decided if they could not kick my ***, they would go after my buddy. They tried to corner him, and tried to jump him, at a car wash on a couple of occasions. So I made it a point to go back to where he lived and go all over town with him, hoping they would try something then, but they never did. They did leave my buddy alone afterwards. What was pretty scary, they tried to rope my buddy, they had the rope tied to a headache rack of a pickup. Had they roped him, I am sure it would have been really bad deal. After that huge mess, I put a lot of effort into staying out of fights.

In my opinion, there are reasons you should fight, but there are many times, you are better off not fighting. Mainly, because of what happens as a result of the fight. I have had a lot of fights lead to other fights and other dumb stuff. If a fight leads to something else, whatever it leads to, is always escalated. Why some people can't just walk away when it's over and that be the end of it.
                Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 10-18-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Y’all are violent.

Comment

I almost got in a fight one time. Luckily when I went back through the drive through she gave me my ketchup and extra fries though so I didn't have to tune her up. But I was ready.

Comment

1 fight.
                        2. I’d call it a draw.
                        3. He started it.

Comment

one ....7 th grade
                          I guess.........one punch and over
                          as stated above...depends on the definition of started.

Comment

Does it count if it was with a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                              Who gives a rats *****!

Agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The second fight was with 3 guys. Little gangbangers out in Cali.

Comment

Working...
                                X