No announcement yet.

How many fights have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been in 6-7 fights, got my *** kicked one of those times. It was my first time in a fight. Won the rest. Started a couple of them.

Comment

I’m not real sure. I wrecked my hand on the side of his noggin but he bit a heck of a chunk out of my chest before it got broken up. I’d say I was the only one of the two of us actually fighting and he still may have won. Getting bit hurts.

None.

Comment

Was pretty wild in my younger days. Used to get in 2 to 3 fights every week.
        Not a good fighter as I can only recall winning one.
        My sister was tough, and when dad found out I finally won a fight against her then hw beat my ***.

Comment

I've been bitten before too. All is fair in love and war.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Note to self: don't pick a fight with waterdog. Odds are definitely in his favor.
            This is good stuff here!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              I’m a kind person that does not believe in physical violence
              Quite a few guys held this philosophy until they opened the "What kind of beans in your chili" thread. Then they changed beliefs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
                I've been bitten before too. All is fair in love and war.
                One of my buddies hit a guy in the mouth once and the dudes front teeth cut his knuckles. His hand got badly infected. Looked kind of like he got snake bit. He didn't break nothin just got a little bacteria in the ol' blood stream.....gross......

You gotta watch out for those biters. Or bite them first...lol

Comment

Been in a few growing up and one once I got older. Won some and lost some but always got my licks in. I was raised not to take Cr@p from someone and I don't. Never start it but I ain't taking any either.

Comment

Dozens....

None...

None....

I'm not afraid to go back to prison

Comment

My younger brother fought so much they called us the fighting Tillmans. It was mostly a draw till he was benching 240 in 9th grade, while I weighed 140 haha ( 11th grade ). But Im assuming brothers dont count.

3 that I can think of. None since I have been an adult. Not sure who won or lost, but did have one that involved my older brother and I in what is now called road rage. My brother was driving and another driver got upset so ( stupidly ) we pulled over. A fat guy got out all talking crap. The passenger got out and looked like a bodybuilder. I didnt think too much about it. I was naive enough to think it was between the drivers. The crap talker wouldnt shut up so my older brother jumped on him and started beating him sensless. Meanwhile I stood next to the bodybuilder dude. The fat guy started screaming " get him off, get him off!! ". Next thing I know Im seeing stars. Never saw it coming. Apparently I was either hit by a truck or bigboy blindsided me. When I came to my senses I saw him running toward my bro as he was on top of fatty pounding him into the ground.

Somehow we both ended up behind the truck ( I think i tried to help my brother but probably could barely walk ). By this time fatty was in the truck with a Ruger Blackhawk out the window. We walked by and the pistol was just inches from our face and as my bro passed he said "hey,I have one like that" all calmly. I.was so messed up it barely registered.

Its safe to say I lost that one! We both had swollen jaws/side of head. That hurt.

Comment

Too many to remember. Many alcohol induced.
                        Nobody ever wins a fight but I had several I won the damage contest. But I took a few bad whoopings. Broken noses, fractured orbital bones and ribs.
                        Yeah, I started a few of them. But a lot of them were my inability to walk away and lack of discretion.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          1. How many fights have you been in? Talking real fights.

2. How many of them did you win?

3. How many did you start?
                          I got into a few scraps in high school, nothing major. REAL fights to me, mean if i lose, I have a gun on my hip for the winner to take in a moment of advantage.

Every. Last. One. I am by no means trying to brag, but it helps that I'm not scared of any man. When it comes to REAL fights, if you aint cheating, you aint trying.

None. Same thing I'm teaching my children; NEVER start a fight, but ALWAYS finish one.

Comment

Comment

Who gives a rats *****!

Comment

This might take the cake. It was was a good run.

Comment

Working...
                                X