Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kong View Post
    Not a lot in the last couple weeks up until the last 3 days with Remingtons coming into the food chain, this will drastically change things going forward with their mass producing capabilities so I look to see a lot more popping up in the next few weeks.

I hope so. I’m running a little low!

Comment

You got that right!

Comment

That’s absolutely nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Festus View Post
          You got that right!
          Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          That’s absolutely nuts!
          Yes but still cheaper than gunbroker lol. Sadly

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
            I'm looking for about 5000 5.56 cases to form some 300blackout on my down time.

Houston area.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            Back before all this crazy crap, I had about 800 pieces of 44 Mag. brass I could not give away and probably about 5000 pieces of 5.56 brass, I could not give away. I also had, still have about 3000 pieces of 223 brass. I forgot what else I had. All of the 44 Mag. and the 5.56 went to the scrapper after about two years of trying to sell them for very close to free. Now the prices I see on 44 Mag. brass, is nuts.

Comment

RL15 is a ghost, if I were you I’d be finding another powder unless you don’t use much and in that case you can probably find a pound or two. Large quantities not so much, I search powders 24/7 literally and I havnt seen any since early last year show up.
              Very true, I have looked for about ten months, have not found any, any listed is sold out before I find it.

Comment

Get em while you can. That's cheep compared to these rip offs https://fedarm.com/product/primers-boxer-sp/

Comment

Any particular bullets you guys are looking for? I know powders and primers but I’ll gladly list what I find if I have an idea as to what some of them are. Calibers and bullet types? Lots of ELDX’s coming up right now if anyone uses those. I snagged 12 more box’s of 143’s this morning so if anyone needs anything post the info on them.

Comment

Any particular bullets you guys are looking for? I know powders and primers but I’ll gladly list what I find if I have an idea as to what some of them are. Calibers and bullet types? Lots of ELDX’s coming up right now if anyone uses those. I snagged 12 more box’s of 143’s this morning so if anyone needs anything post the info on them.
                    Standard accubonds. 140 grain 6.5mm and 180 grain 30 cal

Comment

How about Nosler ballistic tip 7mm 140 grain "Nosler 28140" and Nosler ballistic tip .308 168 grain "Nosler 30168"

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                        How about Nosler ballistic tip 7mm 140 grain "Nosler 28140" and Nosler ballistic tip .308 168 grain "Nosler 30168"
                        I am looking for 7mm 140 ballistic tips as well. 120s would work too

Comment

Just tossing this one out thr in case anyone’s desperate

If you will keep an eye on this place they sell a ton of bullets and they get in large amounts of popular stuff daily.

Nosler was founded in 1948 with a single product, the Nosler® Partition® bullet. Since then we have released more than 15 different product lines of bullets alone. Whether you're hunting, shooting for competition, or shooting for fun, we've got a bullet that will take your performance to the next level.
                          Last edited by Kong; 05-20-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Kong, thanks for all you do on these posts. One of these days I catch a place that hasn't sold out by the time I get there.

Comment

Appreciation from me to Reuben. I haven't found my primers yet or my N150 but I appreciate the heads up anyway.

Matt

Comment

Was bidding on these last night just to see. They went for 190/1k plus tax and shipping. Kinda kills the deal for me IMO.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X