Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So were they stocking foot or regular pajamas?.... Asking for a friend...
    :-)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      Never seen a man wearing pajamas at all actually. See women wearing them in the dollar store all the time. Because that's where I shop.

Pajamas are actually a thing for men? I just sleep in my underwear occasionally accompanied by my socks. But I wouldn't say those are pajamas.
      You sleep with socks! Sounds uncomfortable, unless when I have the flu or something.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
        You sleep with socks! Sounds uncomfortable, unless when I have the flu or something.
        I sleep in jeans sometimes even......Just depends how tired I am. It's not necessarily my ideal comfort level but it's happened a time or two. Worst trouble with sleepin in jeans is my underwear get all twisted and bunched up by morning. It's kind of annoying so mostly that don't happen. I really don't even like sleepin in sweat pants or nothin.

I used to sleep in my work clothes all the time,boots included just so I could sleep in a little longer.
        Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I sleep in jeans sometimes even......Just depends how tired I am. It's not necessarily my ideal comfort level but it's happened a time or two. Worst trouble with sleepin in jeans is my underwear get all twisted and bunched up by morning. It's kind of annoying so mostly that don't happen. I really don't even like sleepin in sweat pants or nothin.

I used to sleep in my work clothes all the time,boots included just so I could sleep in a little longer.
          That's a good point, I have passed out in less than ideal comfort more than once.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Having grown up in Cleveland and lived in a few other east Texas towns Cleveland Walmart is the worst/best for entertainment. No joke, when my parents first moved to Cleveland and the Walmart was out on 105 east by the high school, they would spend their friday nights eating corn dogs and fresh lemonade people watching. This was back in the late 1970s .... these people have been living in and around Cleveland for generations. Whats even worse is when I was a small child I didn't understand why me and my sister ALWAYS had to have shoes on in Walmart. I get it now. Jacksonville, TX Walmart is a very close second.

Comment

I sleep in Jean's but sleeping in socks is heresy. Lol.
              I dunno what all this girly fuss is about, unless we're talking about legit wearing actual pjs. If it's just sweats... at a hardware store ... so? I cant remember framing any houses or doing any plumbing in a suit... but I've laid plenty of pipe buck naked! what do you do at your deer blind? Drive up in a suit, change into the latest fashion camo?

I will say theres also a difference between being rough, and just being gross. I've grown plenty of beards while working in an office setting, but seen plenty of folks who were just plain unhygienic.
              Last edited by Hooverfb; 05-10-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                So were they stocking foot or regular pajamas?.... Asking for a friend...
                It was a onesie.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I don't do WalMart. But I love PJ's
                  I pictured you as a PJ man...with little ❤️❤️❤️‘s on them.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Shame and dignity have been bred out of the American male over the past 30 years.
                    Do your jobs dads and set an example, be there daily
                    Society's issues are the fault of men. We let this happen. Step up men!

Comment

Sorry, double post.
                      Last edited by asu-indian; 05-10-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I pictured you as a PJ man...with little ❤️❤️❤️‘s on them.
                        No hearts, just action figures and super heroes

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          I own one pair(gift), and don't even wear them at home.
                          Well, this certainly begs a question, but I won’t be the one to ask it.

Comment

Comment

I’ve worn pj pants to the donut shop. Guess I’m a bad dad and to blame for society as we know it. I will definitely lose sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                I kinda think you missed his point.

#18:

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/thi...must-not-wear/
                                Great article! I’m going to save it so I can whip it out next time my husband says, “What?? What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”

Comment

Working...
                                X