Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Shot" high BP and nose serious bleeding!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    The Dr is the last person I'd call with that problem.

I might actually get a Facebook and contact old girlfriends

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I think I will go for a third one if it is offered

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      I love how they say the condition is treatable, don't worry, get the shot.
      Just come see us afterwards so we can treat your new condition and give you some more shots.
      Can't make this stupidity up
      speaking of not being able to make stupidity up, anti-vaxxers are touting 3 dozen out of 31 million vaccinated people getting this possible side effect (the rate is significantly lower than naturally occurs, so who knows if it's even a side effect), and 15 women out of 8 million people getting blood clots from the J&J, as verification that the vaccines are too risky to take. Then they're also claiming it's dumb to take a vaccine for something with less than a 2% fatality rate. So which is it? 1-2% chance of death isn't a big enough risk to warrant a vaccine, or .0001% chance of a side effect is far too risky to take it?

Comment

I've heard of numerous people growing a third arm out of their forehead after the shot.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          speaking of not being able to make stupidity up, anti-vaxxers are touting 3 dozen out of 31 million vaccinated people getting this possible side effect (the rate is significantly lower than naturally occurs, so who knows if it's even a side effect), and 15 women out of 8 million people getting blood clots from the J&J, as verification that the vaccines are too risky to take. Then they're also claiming it's dumb to take a vaccine for something with less than a 2% fatality rate. So which is it? 1-2% chance of death isn't a big enough risk to warrant a vaccine, or .0001% chance of a side effect is far too risky to take it?
          Here we go....

“ Vaxxers” ( since we are Labeling) are only looking at the short term effects- Nobody knows what the Long term effects ( may ) be!

If I were a “ VAXXER” I wouldn’t want to hear of any of these present side effects either

But I’m Not a “ VAXXER”

Comment

Hmmm. My cousin who received the vaccine was dealing with high BP and nose bleeds. Everyone said it was just allergies or weather. She just had a baby and it had to have surgery to remove a mass at one week old. I think I will play it safe and not get the vaccine until maybe its approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              Here we go....

“ Vaxxers” ( since we are Labeling) are only looking at the short term effects- Nobody knows what the Long term effects ( may ) be!

If I were a “ VAXXER” I wouldn’t want to hear of any of these present side effects either

But I’m Not a “ VAXXER”
              "Vaxxers" should not be scared of 1 in 1,000,000 odds side effects. I don't have an issue with anyone who doesn't want a vaccine because they're scared of unknown future side effects. I do have an issue with people fear mongering because of known side effects that are so rare the overwhelming majority of us won't even know someone who knows someone who's affected by them, much less have them ourselves. Especially when those same folks also downplay the risk of Covid itself by claiming that death rates are too low to risk the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                "Vaxxers" should not be scared of 1 in 1,000,000 odds side effects. I don't have an issue with anyone who doesn't want a vaccine because they're scared of unknown future side effects. I do have an issue with people fear mongering because of known side effects that are so rare the overwhelming majority of us won't even know someone who knows someone who's affected by them, much less have them ourselves. Especially when those same folks also downplay the risk of Covid itself by claiming that death rates are too low to risk the vaccine.
                Do you Actually think that the real number of those having “ side effects” are anywhere even close to accurate? Big Pharma- and Big Pharma along with our newly elected “ pockets Wide open “ so called leaders are the ones Creating FEAR!

Comment

Ah, the autonomic nerve system. The vagus and Baroreflex. Do know that Prostate tissues and nasal tissue is closely related too concerning the nose bleeds so their PSA test will be going up too.

See, this experimental shot is one of the “Seals” from Revelation and it will take out those on the left and those having little faith (rhinos).

If the 2Cent cures (Ivermed, Quinine, steroids, zinc, D3) were promoted then they wouldn’t be able to get the Emergency Authorization for injecting folk with a previously (Sars1) failed calamity.

Its really as simple as this, you lay a compass on the ground it points somewhat North, God’s people have guidance too, don’t ignore it !

More open spots on public land to come, thats a good thang.

Comment

I heard that researchers wanted to delay the vaccine until they could figure out how to make it cause autism.

Comment

My wifes side of the family is starting to treat me like a leper because I am the only one that has not got it. Whats wrong with wanting to be a little cautious of putting something in my body that was highly rushed?

Comment

So a week later and blaming the shot?? Could be any number of things.

Not defending the shot or the validity of the claim it could be the shot but a week gives time for anything.

Hope all return to the state of wellness..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          My wifes side of the family is starting to treat me like a leper because I am the only one that has not got it. Whats wrong with wanting to be a little cautious of putting something in my body that was highly rushed?
                          Nothing wrong with being cautious at all! Nobody could pressure me into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            I heard that researchers wanted to delay the vaccine until they could figure out how to make it cause autism.
                            Oh say they are sure it doesn't?? Awesome...
                            Please share the link. That will be a great read..
                            I won't hold my breath waiting on the link..

Comment

I know a woman who has paralysis in half her face after getting her shot... It’s been that way for over a month now. She also had covid back in December and was asymptomatic. Also an old man back home died within 24 hrs of his shot. He hadn’t been out in over a year waiting on the vaccine. Pretty sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t have a problem with people who don’t take the shot. It’s a personal choice. Nothing more. Nothing less. I think this Marxist government will eventually have a big problem with it. Anyone that stands up to these leftist scares the hail outta them.

Comment

Working...
                                X