No announcement yet.

The FDA going to ban Menthol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see if the outcry will persuade this admin like it did the last.

Comment

I said !
      Who has been putting their Kools out on my Flo ?
      Last edited by sasqy; 04-28-2021, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Mexico is about to sell a lot of menthol smokes.

Comment

Smoke up Johnny!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alcohol should be banned under the same guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Interesting comments.

Bingeaux! But government needs those sin taxes...............more to come!

I know, i know! I was wondering if I had dreamt that a few years ago. Thanks for letting me know I am not having early dementia........LOL!!!
              I am betting tobacco brings in a hefty amount in tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                That's awesome. Remember calling the local store asking if they had Prince Albert in a can?
                Yep. And in my later teenage years, I was highly thought of for my rolling abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                  I am betting tobacco brings in a hefty amount in tax.
                  Yes it does because they taxed the heck out of it. If they did the same with beer and liquor lots of people would be on a different side. Alcohol use has been completely left out in all the sin taxes and medical issues from it. Hell the cigarettes are only killing the person choosing to smoke them.

Just a view from a non tobacco user.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
                    Yes it does because they taxed the heck out of it. If they did the same with beer and liquor lots of people would be on a different side. Alcohol use has been completely left out in all the sin taxes and medical issues from it. Hell the cigarettes are only killing the person choosing to smoke them.

Like buying insurance. Only question is do you use tobacco. Nothing about alcohol use. Or drug use. I guess being an alcoholic or doper doesn’t affect your health.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post

Not necessarily when you consider mommas that smoke while pregnant, kids raised in a home with a smoker and effects of second hand smoking (I enjoy the asthma, it’s great). Children that get to care for their parents with emphysema and lung cancer. Only speaking for my own life experiences here but it seems to me while drug use an alcohol use starts out as a self impacting behavior, it often ends up affecting family and friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I didn't read all the comments, but y'all are really missing the big thing about this.

Vic's Vapor Rub. I mean that stuff can cure almost anything. Has menthol doesn't it?

Comment

Gonna have to start dipping the cigs in eucalyptus oil.

Comment

Working...
                          X