Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish that was the case :^) " True Story " . I know everyone is done with this chit but remember its an employee just following the rules of the owner/corp.

Comment

Originally posted by MossyRockRanch View Post
      Last May we had a lady come in and we asked to put on mask and she said F you . Then she took her shirt off and wrapped around her head. I have video but I wont post as even this site has its limits !
      Pics or it didn't happen!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        I'm done with masks, they can kiss my maskless Azz. Spec's Liquor doesn't care.

Yep. I walked up to the doors at Spec’s without a mask. Turned around to walk and they yelled c’mon in even though they had a sign on the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
          That’s not the same. Sounds like you are an ultra conservative. If you are then you support property rights, which is the point of my post. Your choice to support the store or not.

I personally am against masks, but I’m not gonna be so hard headed to get back in my truck and waste 30 mins driving to a different store just to be hard headed. To each his own.

Oh I will to make a point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MossyRockRanch View Post
            Last May we had a lady come in and we asked to put on mask and she said F you . Then she took her shirt off and wrapped around her head. I have video but I wont post as even this site has its limits !
            Pics or didn’t happen

Comment

Soooooo are we boycotting this place also? I've lost track of all the places we shouldn't spend our money at. And by money I mean cash cause according to the TBH tinfoil hat people we shouldn't have debit/credit cards or keep our money in banks.

Comment

I can’t support this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stupidity at its finest

Comment

Rules are rules, if someone walked into your house with no mask and you have older parents how would you react?

Comment

Private businesses have the right to choose what they require and I have the right to choose if I can deal with their requirements.

I have left more than one place over a mask....

Comment

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Their store, their rules, my money, my choice to go elsewhere.

Big deal. Someone posts here about how you asked them to take their hat off in your house. And gets all ****** about it.
                        Get over it.
                        Do you want the government to force them to let you in?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
                          Rules are rules, if someone walked into your house with no mask and you have older parents how would you react?
                          Blah, blah, blah....We get it...Companies can have their rules, regardless of how stupid they are.
                          But quit comparing this to people’s houses. Someone’s house is not a place of business.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
                            Normal I guess.
                            Both my parents are 80, neither wears a mask, and won't.

Comment

Im assuming the one on 99? Just email the corporate office and tell them you were able to get what you needed at spec's down the road without the bother. Thats the best way to let them know of the loss. It doesnt go unread.

Comment

We boycott’n? Yes/No/Maybe? I got my two shots. Let’s ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X