Trooper shot near Mexia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nbrantr View Post
    I just gave and now I'm passing the collection plate to you.

God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
      I just gave and now I'm passing the collection plate to you.

God Bless
      Done

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
          https://jessicalusk.com/blog-posts/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          He shouldn't have never had the chance to hurt another person. My heart breaks for the family of Trooper Walker. They will be in our prayers.

Comment

Dammit. I’ve been coming back to this thread just knowing that he’d somehow start to pull through. It’s hard not to feel so sorry for his wife and kids. This man was just doing his job and an animal took his life for absolutely no reason. This world is going to **** and I feel really concerned for our first responders.

RIP Trooper Walker and may God bring peace to your family in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
              He shouldn't have never had the chance to hurt another person. My heart breaks for the family of Trooper Walker. They will be in our prayers.
              Over and over repeat offenders offend. Violent criminals should never be let out.

Comment

And That waste of oxygen George Soros continues to fund, and get elected, these liberal arsed pieces of you know what for prosecutors in this country. Lord hear our prayers and deliver us from this evil.

Comment

More prayers for Trooper Walker. My heart breaks for his entire family, but especially for his little girl that will never know her dad.

Comment

Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My prayers and condolences to the Walker family.

A vicious circle of cancer - is growing in America - and it needs to be shut-down - by those of us with what hope and effect (power) we have left in our rights, to do so, before they make it impossible to defend us and those who serve us.

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

I saw today where he's being taken off life support, or maybe has been by now. Either way it's an ending none of us wanted and my prayers continue to go out to his family.

Comment

My news this morning said he was no longer responsive and he would be removed from life support. Sad deal for his family.

Comment

such a tragedy, and so senseless.

Comment

Prayers Up for all the Family & Friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X