Platform for Krivoman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform for Krivoman

Finished putting top on my new platform for my Krivoman. It is 4' tall by 7.5 x 7.5 base, friend welded these up for me, one more to do.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Looks great. Nice work

Comment

Looks like the cat's meow!

Comment

What is the floor made out of?

Horse stall mats???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very nice!!!!

Comment

Very nice waiting on mine

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That turned out great, nice project.

Comment

One piece of advise, try to figure out a way to seal the blind to the floor. Since the platform is larger than the blind, water will deep under the edge and pool inside.

Comment

Yes, used 3/4 flooring board with 3/4 horse mats, bolting blind to platform with a thick coat of rubber calking all the way around

God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    One piece of advise, try to figure out a way to seal the blind to the floor. Since the platform is larger than the blind, water will deep under the edge and pool inside.

I too used the horse stall mats, but I cut them to fit in the gap of the bottom flange of the blind, so (it's 3 pieces) I put the blind where I wanted it, then put the mat in on the inside and pressed it down until it snapped into the gap. The 3/4" horse mat works perfect for it. Sucker is waterproof/bug proof! didn't even have to caulk it. Then i put carpet on top of that.

Oh yea, EDIT to say: My windows don't leak, or they haven't yet... maybe I got lucky, but only place I ever got water inside mine was once when I left the upper latch of the door unlatched and a little blew in there during a t'storm...

Comment

Looks good and sturdy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great. I need one!

Comment

Set mine up yesterday and going to build a platform for it. Was going to do wood, but now thinking about metal

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I too used the horse stall mats, but I cut them to fit in the gap of the bottom flange of the blind, so (it's 3 pieces) I put the blind where I wanted it, then put the mat in on the inside and pressed it down until it snapped into the gap. The 3/4" horse mat works perfect for it. Sucker is waterproof/bug proof! didn't even have to caulk it. Then i put carpet on top of that.

Oh yea, EDIT to say: My windows don't leak, or they haven't yet... maybe I got lucky, but only place I ever got water inside mine was once when I left the upper latch of the door unlatched and a little blew in there during a t'storm...
                            Does your feet get muddy [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Dang Bish I keep coming back to this looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X