Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhones have their place. Anything entertainment related is usually slicker on an iPhone. Email and texting on either platform works great. Where I've had trouble is working on an I anything, especially involving attachment manipulation. Receiving an email with an attachment, editing it, saving it to my phone then resending for example. Or saving Excel, Word and PPT files to my phone to use in emails. i also like NOT using iTunes. My Samsungs and even my Blackberries were much easier do that with. But hey, If an Apple will do what you want use it! I prefer my Samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBear View Post
      I had an Iphone one time. Still hate them. Everyone in my family has one but me. When they have problems and ask me for help, I just say I don't know anything about them. They always give me a hard time cuz I won't get one. Sorry, I'm not a sheep. I can take my music or anything I have on it off anytime I want. It can act as another hard drive and I have a lot of flexibility.
      Forgot about this. I really like this and use if constantly. iTunes would never allow this as most of my music is not from iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
        #1 reason for owning and iphone : Apple is constantly working to secure all your data on your phone and your information you send.
        IE: Imessage (iphone to iphone) is one of the most secure messaging platforms out there.

Droid user: My phone can do so much more.
        Other person: Like what?
        Droid users: uhhh, I can change my font and colors.
        Other person : cool bro.

Let's be realistic unless you're a nerd and you need to "backdoor" all your apps. You need your phone to do a few things; Call, Text, social media, google dumb stuff, and weather.

The iphone is the simplest phone you can purchase. Yes there's a learning curve but watch youtube and you'll say "Oh, this is alot easier than I thought."
        X3 on this.

The primary negative for iPhone is the price. However, I've got to say, the longevity I've gotten from iPhones has been excellent. I still have an iPhone 7 and I'm not even considering replacing it. I also like the Facetime chat available on Apple products. As stated, the ease of use is tough to beat unless you really care about having some added flexibility on phone setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          iPhones have their place. Anything entertainment related is usually slicker on an iPhone. Email and texting on either platform works great. Where I've had trouble is working on an I anything, especially involving attachment manipulation. Receiving an email with an attachment, editing it, saving it to my phone then resending for example. Or saving Excel, Word and PPT files to my phone to use in emails. i also like NOT using iTunes. My Samsungs and even my Blackberries were much easier do that with. But hey, If an Apple will do what you want use it! I prefer my Samsung.
          Exactly. I use my phone for work. Lots of docs, attachments, quick edits on MS Office docs, hard drive transfers. Samsung for me. But when I retire I may go back to the pretty icons of the iphone.

Comment

There are 2 kinds of people.

1:Those of us smart enough to operate an iPhone, and realize that it is in a league of its own.
            2: Those of us not smart enough to figure out how to operate an iPhone and settle for the "simple" phone.

That oughta get this one out of hand!

Comment

Google is a much, much better search engine.
              I agree that's why I have it on my iPhone and all I have to do is tell Siri to open Google for me. lmao.

Some of you have technology issues

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                There are 2 kinds of people.

1:Those of us smart enough to operate an iPhone, and realize that it is in a league of its own.
                2: Those of us not smart enough to figure out how to operate an iPhone and settle for the "simple" phone.

That oughta get this one out of hand!

You must be an assistant campaign manager for Biden!

Comment

There are just some people in this world who shouldn’t vote and shouldn’t own iPhones.

Comment

Android sux!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      There are just some people in this world who shouldn’t vote and shouldn’t own iPhones.

For sure. If you can’t figure out how to operate an iPhone in all its simplicity then maybe you shouldn’t be voting either! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        Forgot about this. I really like this and use if constantly. iTunes would never allow this as most of my music is not from iTunes.

I have hundreds of songs on my iPhone and none of them came from iTunes. I drag and drop them on it. Most I downloaded from YouTube and converted to mp3s.

Comment

Started with an android a number of years ago and switched to iPhone after having reliability issues. I found the layout and overall experience to be easy and strait forward, as far as the functionality goes.

Comment

I never can figure out how someone can honestly say they are unable to work an iPhone. It is probably one of the most simple smart phones to use. Literal preschool children can use them with no issue. I have enjoyed every one I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              Only reason I have an iphone is because when I first got a smart phone for work everybody else had one and if I had gotten an android they would be no help because all they knew was apple

Have seriously considered android for next one but would probably be lost as a goose with one for a while
                              You don’t have “for a while”.

Apparently you have to use it for about 8 hours and if you haven’t mastered it by then, you must turn it back in and go with what you know (according to the OP).

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                I have only owned iPhones.
                                Have never considered downgrading to an android.
                                Same for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X