Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 reason for owning and iphone : Apple is constantly working to secure all your data on your phone and your information you send.
    IE: Imessage (iphone to iphone) is one of the most secure messaging platforms out there.

Droid user: My phone can do so much more.
    Other person: Like what?
    Droid users: uhhh, I can change my font and colors.
    Other person : cool bro.

Let's be realistic unless you're a nerd and you need to "backdoor" all your apps. You need your phone to do a few things; Call, Text, social media, google dumb stuff, and weather.

The iphone is the simplest phone you can purchase. Yes there's a learning curve but watch youtube and you'll say "Oh, this is alot easier than I thought."
    Last edited by BassMaster13; 10-26-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Ok boomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        What will these $1,000 I Phones do that my $150 Motorola won't do?

Seriously. Am I missing something?

Literally, thousands of things.

Comment

Did it ever get easier to put trailcam pics on an iphone? I had one years ago with the "bone view" adaptor and it was slow and tedious.

I love pulling up to my property, walking or driving to four cameras, downloading the pics in a few minutes and putting the card back in (with android phone). No worry about storage since I have a micro sd card that I put trailcams on. But it doesn't look like the galaxy active models are being made any more. I love those phones.

When my active S8 finally bites the dust, I may look at the iphones again.

Comment

I had an Iphone one time. Still hate them. Everyone in my family has one but me. When they have problems and ask me for help, I just say I don't know anything about them. They always give me a hard time cuz I won't get one. Sorry, I'm not a sheep. I can take my music or anything I have on it off anytime I want. It can act as another hard drive and I have a lot of flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              What will these $1,000 I Phones do that my $150 Motorola won't do?

Seriously. Am I missing something?

Nope your being very informative honestly.

I had no idea Motorola was still in the phone business.

You might be their only customer. Use that leverage for a cheaper rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
                #1 reason for owning and iphone : Apple is constantly working to secure all your data on your phone and your information you send.
                IE: Imessage (iphone to iphone) is one of the most secure messaging platforms out there.

Droid user: My phone can do so much more.
                Other person: Like what?
                Droid users: uhhh, I can change my font and colors.
                Other person : cool bro.

Let's be realistic unless you're a nerd and you need to "backdoor" all your apps. You need your phone to do a few things; Call, Text, social media, google dumb stuff, and weather.

The iphone is the simplest phone you can purchase. Yes there's a learning curve but watch youtube and you'll say "Oh, this is alot easier than I thought."
                Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Nope your being very informative honestly.

I had no idea Motorola was still in the phone business.

You might be their only customer. Use that leverage for a cheaper rate.
                  Hey now, my Motorola Z4 can beat up your iphone xs or whatever it is ..

Comment

Just picked up the 11 a few hours ago.... it was on sale since the 12 came out.

Comment

The iPhone is terrible. The UI is meant for a 5 year old, everything looks so cartoonish. Apple makes you buy silly wireless headphones, or an adapter. Heaven forbid they provide it for you. Oh and no more charger. And the glass breaks much more readily than any Samsung or Google phone I've owned.

Give Apple credit though, they are much better about privacy than Android. That is one thing I wish Android was better about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Did it ever get easier to put trailcam pics on an iphone? I had one years ago with the "bone view" adaptor and it was slow and tedious.

I love pulling up to my property, walking or driving to four cameras, downloading the pics in a few minutes and putting the card back in (with android phone). No worry about storage since I have a micro sd card that I put trailcams on. But it doesn't look like the galaxy active models are being made any more. I love those phones.

When my active S8 finally bites the dust, I may look at the iphones again.

Import all, done.

Comment

Apple is much easier for us old farts to navigate.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Import all, done.

Yep. I don't even do that most of the time. I have two sets of cards so I just switch them out and then look at pics in the blind or at camp.

Comment

as someone that has switched back and forth between an Iphone and various Android devices, I always come back to iOS. there's a lot of cool stuff on Android. it gets new features well before iOS. But, iOS just works. its easy. its intuitive. if i was someone that liked to mess with how the phone operates and customize it, then Android would appeal more to me. in the end, i care about the convenience and ease of use.

Comment

Working...
                                X