Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone users...how do y'all make it through life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    I’ll take...”by being smarter than the device!” For $500 Alex.

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Weird...that's not at all what I have experienced with my Iphones. Case in point....they wife and I are on 10XS Maxes right now and there have been 11s and now 12s released since our purchases a couple of years ago. Running as smooth as the day we bought them.

Likewise

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Weird...that's not at all what I have experienced with my Iphones. Case in point....they wife and I are on 10XS Maxes right now and there have been 11s and now 12s released since our purchases a couple of years ago. Running as smooth as the day we bought them.

Same, no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Tried Apple once, went right back to the Droid. Couldn't stand it.
          Same here.

Comment

I’ve only had my current iPhone 7 for about 6 years I think. All it does is work great. We ran over it with an Isuzu Trooper a couple weeks ago, so I did have to buy a new screen protector...

Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-25-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              Is it true the Iphone 12 doesnt come with a charger? Apparently apples excuse is that it saves on packaging.
              It comes with a USB-C cable only but no block. So basically if you didn't have an Iphone 11 you will have to buy the charging block separately. I think that's BS and Apple wants to use the excuse of environmental friendly approach.

Comment

Were you expecting to learn a whole new OS in a day? Give it some time. You can move apps around so you don’t have to scroll through pages. I’m no help on the maps issue. I just use Apple Maps, never any trouble.

Comment

I've never had an Iphone, but friends have them. The biggest thing I've noticed is that Siri sucks compared to Hey Google. I can do a search for something and quickly find it, but Siri frequently has trouble, even with the same search terminology. Google is a much, much better search engine.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                    It comes with a USB-C cable only but no block. So basically if you didn't have an Iphone 11 you will have to buy the charging block separately. I think that's BS and Apple wants to use the excuse of environmental friendly approach.

Maybe try wireless charging?

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Sounds like operator error.

Definitely

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    I’ll take...”by being smarter than the device!” For $500 Alex.

Fore sure. The iPhone is ridiculously easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Only reason I have an iphone is because when I first got a smart phone for work everybody else had one and if I had gotten an android they would be no help because all they knew was apple

Have seriously considered android for next one but would probably be lost as a goose with one for a while

Comment

I think mine is a 5S. Had it a long time. Maybe time to get a New one but it still Works.

Comment

Counseling might help.

Comment

I’ve got both. I don’t see any difference. They all have a text,call, email, Accuweather and camera icon.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                              I went out on a limb and upgraded to the new iphone 12, mainly because I've been getting ragged on by my buddies because I have an Android. I've had it for 1 full day and decided to go back to my old Samsung. I can't really transition everything to Apple from Google, nor do I want to. For instance, I don't want to use Apple Maps, but when a buddy send me an address in a text, the address has to be copied and pasted into Google Maps because I can't default it to. And then trying to keep all my apps organized where I can find them quickly...hell, I can't even just check the radar on my weather app without moving over three pages of other apps to find it.

Yeah, it may work great for those who've had an iphone since day 1, but I guess Android has me committed too deep. It just works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              I took a new job ay the beginning of the year. Ive been issued an iphone for company phone and I hate that phone with every ounce of my being. I cannot understand how companies can operate on the iphone platform. I end up doing my work on my personal phone because its so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                                I took a new job ay the beginning of the year. Ive been issued an iphone for company phone and I hate that phone with every ounce of my being. I cannot understand how companies can operate on the iphone platform. I end up doing my work on my personal phone because its so much easier.
                                See post #27.

Comment

Working...
                                X