Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any laid off CNC Machinists around Tomball, Magnolia, Navasota, Conroe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Mike!

Comment

Legally he can’t say it so I’ll say it for him...no pansy*** sensitive snowflakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Legally he can’t say it so I’ll say it for him...no pansy*** sensitive snowflakes

Good Lord, we've got our share of those around here.

Hang in there Mike!

Comment

Good luck to you. Good job for somebody.

Comment

I know a guy, I'll ask him if he's still looking.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

I could use a good manual machinist if anyone has any leads?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Good Lord, we've got our share of those around here.

Hang in there Mike!
                  that is so true........... more so up around Lemmon Ave.. i here say.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                    I could use a good manual machinist if anyone has any leads?
                    Good luck to you too. Not many manual folks around. Just about all the trade schools teach are CNC now days. And they're not teaching CNC very good.
                    Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                    that is so true........... more so up around Lemmon Ave.. i here say.
                    At least they're brave enough to come down to the hood every day unlike the cushy job folks in McKinney.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        Good luck to you too. Not many manual folks around. Just about all the trade schools teach are CNC now days. And they're not teaching CNC very good.

At least they're brave enough to come down to the hood every day unlike the cushy job folks in McKinney.
                        I was blessed to be raised around my granddad and dad's machine shop learning the manual side at an early age. It is hard to find someone who actually knows what the lines and numbers are for on the handles... I'm surprised at how many "I've been a machinist for 15 years..." walk in and try to run a right hand drill the wrong direction Wish they would teach more manual stuff in trade schools.

Comment

I was blessed to be raised around my granddad and dad's machine shop learning the manual side at an early age. It is hard to find someone who actually knows what the lines and numbers are for on the handles... I'm surprised at how many "I've been a machinist for 15 years..." walk in and try to run a right hand drill the wrong direction Wish they would teach more manual stuff in trade schools.
                          My dad was a machinist too. I got started on a Monarch EE lathe when I was 12. We had machine shop in HS also.

Comment

Good manual machinist are near impossible to find now days.

Heck, a CNC machinist that is good a set up and self sufficient is hard to find. The world is full of button pushers....

Comment

There’s a reason I’m still working tonight!

Comment

Good luck mike

Comment

Working...
                                X