No announcement yet.

How do you deal with your loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy I know we have only met once, but if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call or text any time day or night. I don't sleep much any way. For some reason I gotta go take some allergy medicine my eyes just started watering while reading through this thread. If the nightmares don't stop, they do make medication that helps with that. I have to take it to help when I do sleep.

Comment

5 years ago my wife got liver cancer. She had a 3% chance of survival. God gave us a miracle and she survived. I'm not sure what I would've done without her, the fear of losing her was horrible. I wish I could do or say something that would help you get through this, I truly do, but I can't. I will keep you in my prayers, I have since I read your other thread. I pray that you find joy in your life, God wants us to be happy. Stay strong my friend, if I can help just let me know.
      Cast your cares upon the Lord and He will sustain you.

Comment

It is the worst pain I have ever felt. I take comfort in knowing Beth is with God and I will see Her again...That's the only way I get through it. I still miss Her terribly (and will until I'm with Her again), I cry and I've never been a crier, I talk to Her a lot. So many things happened around Her passing that showed that She was ok...just on the other side of the veil. I hesitated to tell anyone the things that happened, thinking everyone would think I was losing my mind but many that I told had similar experiences. I put my total faith in Jesus and turn to him multiple times daily. If You or anyone else ever needs to talk...day or night...just reach out to me.

Comment

Prayers sent for you Goldeneagle. No experience to give advice. I’ve enjoyed your posts over the years, you’re a good egg. Sunny days are ahead for you, I’m sure Alecia would not want you to be sad but enjoy your family and friends until y’all reunite.

Comment

So sorry to read these post.
            I know this doesn't help y'all any, but reading these post gives me a greater appreciation for those I still have in my life.

Prayers up for healing the pain y'all are feeling.

My father seems to be on a slow downward spiral, doctors can't figure out what's wrong with him- he's been promoted to going to "downtown" heart dr's next week.
            When he does pass my poor mother is gonna be in the same shoes y'all are in and that breaks my heart to think of. They've been together since teenagers and the writings on the wall that chapter is coming to a close.

I went to a 25yo's funeral 2 days ago, he was electrocuted at work last Thursday.
            Watching his parents (our friends) say their last words as the casket was being closed.. ....man that was tough, heart wrenching tough......some thing's I just don't understand.

Prayers sent ^ again.

Comment

My heart aches for all that have lost a loved one. My intentions were not to bring back any kind of pain or bad memories. Reading through this has actually helped. For some reason, Alecia's liver and kidney's just shut down. No cancer, no damage or anything. It drove the doctors crazy trying to figure it out. Two weeks before she started feeling bad, she had her yearly physical and she was perfectly fine. I want to thank all of you for telling your experiences. I'll get through this just like y'all are. I love each and every one of you. My prayers go out to each of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                My heart aches for all that have lost a loved one. My intentions were not to bring back any kind of pain or bad memories. Reading through this has actually helped. For some reason, Alecia's liver and kidney's just shut down. No cancer, no damage or anything. It drove the doctors crazy trying to figure it out. Two weeks before she started feeling bad, she had her yearly physical and she was perfectly fine. I want to thank all of you for telling your experiences. I'll get through this just like y'all are. I love each and every one of you. My prayers go out to each of you.
                Prayers for you Randy you got this brother.

Chase

409779788eight

Comment

The depth of our grief is a testament to the depth of our love.

Don't ignore your grief, acknowledge it and accept that it is real. You have every right to grieve with tears and anger. It is normal. Let it out and breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    A friend on mine lost his wife last year and he was a total wreck. Me and our coffee shop buddies from the table of knowledge suggested he get himself a dog so he did. He got an Australian Shepard pup and it has kept him occupied 24/7 and got his mind off his loss. Without that puppy I don't think he would still be with us today.

My FIL lost his wife of 50 years earlier this year. My wife adopted a dog from the shelter and it has really been a great outlet for him. Certainly not the solution for everybody but it was a blessing for him in a time of sadness and loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X