No announcement yet.

The first Thanksgiving without my Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss sir, I to lost my mother from Alzheimer’s on 11-13-21 and miss her so much

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Sorry for your loss sir, I to lost my mother from Alzheimer’s on 11-13-21 and miss her so much
      That was my birthday. Sorry for your loss and all the rest who've lost loved ones. My dad's been gone 17 years. Still miss him like it was yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dementia sucks

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
        Been there sir. Lost my mom in 2014, she spent her last Thanksgiving with me and my husband and kids. It’s hard to get thru a holiday with that empty chair. Blessings to you.Dementia is a mean disease for sure.
        Mom passed away July 18, 2021. TODAY would have been she & Dads’ 68th Anniversary. They both have dementia and Dad is in a Nursing Home. Just left visiting with him and not sure he even knew me.

Comment

Lossing parents is a tough road. My Dad has been gone 6-years. The first just seemed so "off". Mom tried to keep up appearances but it was hurting her.

Sorry for your loss. You're in good company.

Comment

Lost Mom 24 yrs ago and my Dad 3 yrs ago. Miss them every holiday, never seems to get easier. Prayers up for you

Comment

My first without my dad. Yes sir it is hard. I found peace in just spending the day alone at deer camp. Prayers to you

Comment

Anthony, sorry to hear and prayers sent. Will say another for you and your family when the Iron Bowl kicks off.

Comment

Working...
                X