Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    You coach for Sheridan?
    Not technically sheridan but I coach sheridan kids. I am at Rice Consolidated.

My father in law (before the consolidation) coached for Sheridan

Comment

Going to be watching a bit of 6 man this year since that's what they have at the boy's school. I can't stomach professional, and with NIL, college is pretty much gonna be professional minor leagues. I'm going to learn how 6 man works, seems fun with a bunch of homeschoolers and christian schools going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
        Going to be watching a bit of 6 man this year since that's what they have at the boy's school. I can't stomach professional, and with NIL, college is pretty much gonna be professional minor leagues. I'm going to learn how 6 man works, seems fun with a bunch of homeschoolers and christian schools going at it.
        You will love watching six man football. There are some stud six man programs in Texas.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
          It's a whole different game where speed kills! It's fun to watch and play.

Comment

DCTF page seems to be down. Max Preps apparently doesn't do pre season polls. Wimberley is at 4 on the only poll I could find. Does it really matter in 4A though? Carthage is of course 1 in that poll.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              DCTF page seems to be down. Max Preps apparently doesn't do pre season polls. Wimberley is at 4 on the only poll I could find. Does it really matter in 4A though? Carthage is of course 1 in that poll.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Your right it doesn’t matter. Everyone in 4AD2 is just playing to see who will lose to Carthage in Dallas in December. Sure wish someone would
              Take the Goliath down though.

Comment

Well that time is upon us. The Pirates will take on Goldwaithe tonight at Pirate field. Crawford will be a little short handed on defense do to some disciplinary actions towards a few players that made a tad ignorant decision. Never the less, should be a very physical game.

Best of luck to all your teams.

Rwc

Comment

Thanks rwc, we had our opener last night against Gladewater. Dave Campbell has Gladewater at #3 in 3ad1 and gilmer at #2 in 4ad2. Gilmer had to sit some starters first half for disciplinary measures but they came alive the second half and won 42-14.

Comment

Lorena is hosting Franklin in what should be a great game. Ready to see the kid sling it around the field to all those receivers that Lorena has.

Hoping for an injury free senior year for him after the leg injuries last year.

Good luck to everyone tonight.

Comment

Rockwall @ Cedar Hill tonight, although we may be going up to Farmersville for some small town football to watch a friend's son play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Well that time is upon us. The Pirates will take on Goldwaithe tonight at Pirate field. Crawford will be a little short handed on defense do to some disciplinary actions towards a few players that made a tad ignorant decision. Never the less, should be a very physical game.

Best of luck to all your teams.

Rwc

Good luck to y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Good luck to y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Appreciate it, the one that lives in my house is ready to roll.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            Appreciate it, the one that lives in my house is ready to roll.

Rwc
                            Tell him good luck and hopefully I can watch it on the stream. I know the head coach at Goldthwaite from college. He is a good dude, but I hope he gets beat tonight.

Comment

Ready to watch my little brother coach his first game as a head coach at Paris North Lamar vs Krum tonight. Their Freshman team kicked butt last night!

Comment

Yall see where the #1 team in the nation outta California is playing #13 in the nation Duncanville at ATT?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X