Smart's Deer Jerky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
    Where do you find the Allegro marinades? I found Hot & Spicy at Walmart.com, with free in-store pickup. I've made 2 batches with that, and like it. But, I would like to try Hickory Smoke and other flavors. Preferably without paying for shipping, because I'm cheap.
    I buy it at my local Walmart in store...same aisle as ketchup......and at Kroger. Never had a problem finding it, GameTamer or HotNSpicy.

Comment

Here it is at Walmart

Comment

Walmart/Kroger

Thanks for the replies. I found it at Walmart.com, but the website says it's not available at any stores within 50 miles of me. I'll have to try looking for it on the shelf. Maybe the website is wrong. We also shop at Kroger quite a bit, so I'll try there, too. Appreciate the suggestions.

Comment

Smart
          You make it look so good, I have to now go out and buy a dehydrates and try to make some

Comment

Originally posted by Brad96 View Post
            Thanks for the replies. I found it at Walmart.com, but the website says it's not available at any stores within 50 miles of me. I'll have to try looking for it on the shelf. Maybe the website is wrong. We also shop at Kroger quite a bit, so I'll try there, too. Appreciate the suggestions.
            I got it from the way mart off Custer in Mckinney.

Got it marinating over night. Will throw it on the dehydrator tomorrow

Comment

This stuff is great! I have to hide it from the kids or it will be gone in 24 hours.

Comment

Looks great. Can’t wait to try making some.

Comment

looks great

Comment

ice food. I love it

Comment

It was nice to meet you Sunday at the Lubbock Expo and enjoyed the visit. As we discussed I have used your jerky recipe for several years, simple to do and makes excellent jerkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                        It was nice to meet you Sunday at the Lubbock Expo and enjoyed the visit. As we discussed I have used your jerky recipe for several years, simple to do and makes excellent jerkey!
                        Same to you Lowe.....Enjoyed the conversation to help pass the time on a slow day with Tech in the Elite 8. Great meeting you.

Comment

Been using Allegro marinades for years. I have always used the teriyaki or the hot and spicy. I add a bottle of Colgins Hickory Liquid smoke as it is on 1.29 for the bottle to give it a smokey taste. I look in the bargain bin at Randalls and get some really good deals on meat I can use for jerky.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                            Been using Allegro marinades for years. I have always used the teriyaki or the hot and spicy. I add a bottle of Colgins Hickory Liquid smoke as it is on 1.29 for the bottle to give it a smokey taste. I look in the bargain bin at Randalls and get some really good deals on meat I can use for jerky.

The Allegro hickory smoke adds a good smoke flavor

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              The Allegro hickory smoke adds a good smoke flavor
                              Have to say. I made some of this with Turkey and hog for our Colorado trip. It was a hit. Everybody loved it. I will not make jerky any other way from now on. It was easy also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried this recipe over the weekend and I’d have to say it’s pretty awesome. Thx

Comment

Working...
                                X