• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy had one laser engraved for me. Click image for larger version

Name:	A32108BC-5E2D-44AC-811E-52660F21345C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	24692868The larger size is a little heavy, but I haven’t had any problems with it. I bought my wife the small size because the spring isn’t as heavy and she can operate it easier. You can order different blades from them and change them out if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by MD2TX View Post
      Never had one but they make them in Meridian TX . Driven by a bunch of times
      I looked into it the first time I drove by there and I'm pretty sure I recall finding out they are import knives. Perhaps they design there, definitely their HQ and a Texas company but you don't see them claiming made in USA. I could be wrong and would like to be wrong.

Their site says built to order in Meridian. I'd like to confirm and I'll buy one.
      Last edited by TexaRican; 09-22-2022, 07:26 AM.

Comment

I just ordered an FS-3, medium.
        Although the parts are foreign, I'm glad to support a Texas owned company who, at least, assembles the product here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
          I just ordered an FS-3, medium.
          Although the parts are foreign, I'm glad to support a Texas owned company who, at least, assembles the product here.

They have a lifetime warranty, can’t beat them for the price of an OTF auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cobratec is made in texas as much as moore maker is, and thats zero. They are knockoffs made in china and marked up 150 percent. They may have gotten better over the last couple years but you can still get the same ebay knife for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by floyd80 View Post
              Cobratec is made in texas as much as moore maker is, and thats zero. They are knockoffs made in china and marked up 150 percent. They may have gotten better over the last couple years but you can still get the same ebay knife for half the price.

Awesome…send me a link to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by floyd80 View Post

So they aren’t assembled in Texas? I don’t think anyone said they are “made” in Texas.

Comment

I have the Diablo side button automatic. Looks like a Boker AK74 but with a safety. Carried it for about 5 days and put it back in the box and went back to my Boker. Feels like it is well made, but I can’t stand the safety on it. My Boker does not have a safety and I have never had it open when in my pocket. The Diablo opened up twice on me. Got nervous on carrying it, didn’t want it to cut something that I’m very attached to.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
                    So they aren’t assembled in Texas? I don’t think anyone said they are “made” in Texas.

Yep. Kits come in from china and they assemble them in Meridian.

Comment

Working...
                    X