This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    when it's all said and done, it's just a football game as there are far more important things in life such as FAMILY and supporting others in times of need.

Huge kudos to the LA Tech players and Coach Cumbie for "getting it" ... nothing but class on their part.

Clemson defensive tackle Bryan Breese missed the game vs. LA tech because his 15-year-old sister died of brain cancer on Thursday. Coach Cumbie and his players went the extra mile in support of the Breese family during this sad tragedy.

I know we have a few Tech grads on the forum including Dale's better half and . Very proud of your University and wish nothing but the best for Tech players and fans.

No doubt about it, Cumbie is a good dude. I've always felt he would be a better HC than OC, time will tell. He's no spring chicken. But the sentiment remains, he's in it for the right reasons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Well, this was apparently from December. Paper trail.
      Timeline doesn't really change anything. What was the actual charge? Did he have a doobie or selling a trunk full of grass?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Smells like Teen Spirit....you've been around long enough to know how this works.
        Nirvana Rocks.

They would have blown Lamb of God off the stage. Cobain is god.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-19-2022, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Timeline doesn't really change anything. What was the actual charge? Did he have a doobie or selling a trunk full of grass?
          Less than 2 oz. To quote the great Ron White "If I have less than 2 ounces of weed...I'm OUT of weed!"

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Nirvana Rocks?

They would have blown Lamb of God off the stage. Cobain is god.

Ummm, I was talking about your statement. Not today, but he was......would like more info.

I don't mind Nirvana, they aren't great. For some reason you don't like Pantera either?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Less than 2 oz. To quote the great Ron White "If I have less than 2 ounces of weed...I'm OUT of weed!"
              Is that the actual charge?

Comment

when it's all said and done, it's just a football game as there are far more important things in life such as FAMILY and supporting others in times of need.

Huge kudos to the LA Tech players and Coach Cumbie for "getting it" ... nothing but class on their part.

Clemson defensive tackle Bryan Breese missed the game vs. LA tech because his 15-year-old sister died of brain cancer on Thursday. Coach Cumbie and his players went the extra mile in support of the Breese family during this sad tragedy.

I know we have a few Tech grads on the forum including Dale's better half and Grizzman. Very proud of your University and wish nothing but the best for Tech players and fans.

I was at deer camp Saturday, but Blair told me about it. I've no doubt she cried for at least 1/2 an hour, given the circumstances.

Comment

Is that the actual charge?
                  I've been fired from the Twitter, so I don't really know, that's just what I read. <2 ounces in Van Zandt county, was summoned to do a jail "walk through"???, and completed it. Who knows.

Comment

It was handled internally. The paperwork was pushed through today. The prosecutor is a Tech grad. Lol.

Comment

Ummm, I was talking about your statement. Not today, but he was......would like more info.

I don't mind Nirvana, they aren't great. For some reason you don't like Pantera either?
                      Pantera was way better than Nirvana or any grunge band. They just aren't one of my favorite bands.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        It was handled internally. The paperwork was pushed through today. The prosecutor is a Tech grad. Lol.

Lol great timing

Comment

I know we have a few Tech grads on the forum including Dale's better half and Grizzman. Very proud of your University and wish nothing but the best for Tech players and fans.

So much class! Kudos to La Tech and prayers for the Breese family

Comment

Cumbie always a class act. Great guy and was not surprised at all when i read this.

Comment

That is how you coach young men to be grown men.

Comment

sounds like it was medicinal weed...

Comment

Working...
                                X