This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Amongst other areas, i think the game will come down to the trenches and if Tech O line can hold UT D line and give the QB time.
    Texas is gonna maul the Red Raiders.......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Texas is gonna maul the Red Raiders.......

The Czar….. has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        The Czar….. has spoken!

I'll take any bets at Horns -5 that anyone wants to participate in.

Comment

Overshown didn't help himself with suspensions. It was a half game for a BS defenseless player hit. He was arrested and has since been released for a possession charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            The Czar….. has spoken!

Great gif by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Overshown didn't help himself with suspensions. It was a half game for a BS defenseless player hit. He was arrested and has since been released for a possession charge.
              Nice things, folks can't have them........what a dumb*****

Comment

Just hurting any draft stock he has.... these kids are so stupid. Maybe he had Anias Smiths driver and can get out of it..

Comment

I hope the Ags continue to mesh under Johnson, and we take it to the Hogs! They are a solid team, but I believe we can win it, especially getting some players back.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Just hurting any draft stock he has.... these kids are so stupid. Maybe he had Anias Smiths driver and can get out of it..

Idiot.....plain and simple.

Comment

Time to see what Prince Dorbah can do at the position.

Comment

Is (was) he a team captain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

False report. Overshown was not arrested for weed today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

when it's all said and done, it's just a football game as there are far more important things in life such as FAMILY and supporting others in times of need.

Huge kudos to the LA Tech players and Coach Cumbie for "getting it" ... nothing but class on their part.

Clemson defensive tackle Bryan Breese missed the game vs. LA tech because his 15-year-old sister died of brain cancer on Thursday. Coach Cumbie and his players went the extra mile in support of the Breese family during this sad tragedy.

I know we have a few Tech grads on the forum including Dale's better half and Grizzman. Very proud of your University and wish nothing but the best for Tech players and fans.

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-19-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              False report. Overshown was not arrested for weed today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Smells like Teen Spirit....you've been around long enough to know how this works.

Comment

Well, this was apparently from December. Paper trail.

Comment

Working...
                                X