X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hook'em

Comment

I'll never be confident about Texas in Lubbock....ESPECIALLY with Card starting.

Comment

I know it's not a Texas team but as an alum......Penn State off to a good start this year again. Defense is looking better, and offense has been rolling especially the running game.

Need to keep the focus to one game at a time and not look forward to Michigan in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          It is going to be a tough game but i think they show up and compete. QB play has been rough from Smith but i think a lot of that comes with an Oline trying to get it going as well. Both played an ugly game in Raleigh but despite the score, they were in it until a questionable 4th down that didn't convert and turned into 7 for NC State.

The defense will have to bring it again this weekend and set the tone but ill be interested if QB2 Smith takes first team snaps all week or if QB3 Morton, gets his shot. I'm excited for Morton when it's his time. He's, a RS FR, is sharp and throws a great ball.
          Was that the 4th and 3 QB sneak against a 4 man front and the linebackers stacking the line of scrimmage? It was certainly a head scratcher

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hoping to put a thumpin' on the tortilla throwing FMJAGs.... Get to finally be home and sit down to watch a full game or 5
            This old boy got a thumpin'

Comment

Close game this weekend in Lubbock. Horns relay heavily on Bijon and Roshon. Card will have to be serviceable and not turn the ball over. Hopefully the defense plays tough. Horns wear them down late in the 3rd. Horns 34- Tech-24

Comment

My Pokes are looking good but have not played anybody. Got a bye this week - we will find out more when we play Baylor the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  My Pokes are looking good but have not played anybody. Got a bye this week - we will find out more when we play Baylor the following week.
                  I think Ok St. is tops in the Big 12. they should win it unless OU stops them.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Was that the 4th and 3 QB sneak against a 4 man front and the linebackers stacking the line of scrimmage? It was certainly a head scratcher
                    4th & 1 or 2 they air it out for a pick 6 (wth) then, if i recall correctly, score was 7-20 starting the 4th Q and they went for it on their own 35 and didn't convert which turned into 7 points for NC state. Tech scored next series and score was 14-27 and could've been 14-20 with 10 or so minutes left in game. Bad coaching calls there for sure.

Without a muffed punt that turned into points and a pick 6, it was a closer game than score reflected. D played well most the game. But offense was not clicking at all.
                    Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-19-2022, 09:21 AM.

Comment

First road game for the Horns. Sure hope they connect on a few deep shots to Worthy to loosen up the defenses going forward. Hoping Ewers will be behind center, but I figure they’ll give it as much time as possible. Would like to see the offense clicking at full speed for conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        And Harris and Bouie and Richardson and George. That's a lot of talent missing snaps for us.

And McKinly Jackson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football Week 4

The Tech strength on defense appears to be against the run game. The best back they've faced so far had 147 all purpose yards and a pair of TD's, but he only rushed for 54 yards.

Let's see hat Bijan can do with RoJo and Robinson in the mix. Texas leads the nation in yards after contact per rush at 4.43

Sarkisian says all of the QB's practiced today.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 09-19-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            The Tech strength on defense appears to be against the run game. The best back they've faced so far had 147 all purpose yards and a pair of TD's, but he only rushed for 54 yards.

Let's see hat Bijan can do with RoJo and Robinson in the mix. Texas leads the nation in yards after contact per rush at 4.43

Sarkisian says all of the QB's practiced today.
                            Sure hope Ewers gets the start.

Comment

So Shough (QB1) got a plate in his shoulder from game 1 injury so dont see him back for a while (learned about the plate today). McGuire said he does expect Smith SOPH (QB2) and Morton RS FR (QB3) to share reps this week and both would most likely make appearances in this weekends game.

Comment

Amongst other areas, i think the game will come down to the trenches and if Tech O line can hold UT D line and give the QB time.

Comment

Working...
                                X