Additional Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Prayers Needed

Back in February 2021 I was diagnosed with Metatstatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, a stage 4 cancer for which I've been undergoing immuntherapy. I haven't posted ay updates in several months. I just had 2 MRIs and a Cat scan, and the results were not what I was hoping for. There are some masses in my lungs that have increased in size. There is a new skeletal lesion on the L1 Lumbar Vertebrae.

We are changing the drugs I will be taking, which I will get by infusion every 3 weeks. We are also looking at radiation therapy for the skeletal lesion.

The side effects of the treatment, along with the cancer itself have kept me pretty well beat down, but, with the grace of God and the power of prayer from friends and family, I've managed to persevere and even get in some hunting.

Good luck and prayers sent up.

Comment

Prayers up for you Phillip!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up! I pray that God guides the hands of the doctors and gets you an all clear!

Comment

Through Your Son Jesus we come to You Father seeking healing for our brother Phillip. He is you faithful servant and sure could use Your touch to heal him. We ask Father that You guide his care-givers with divine wisdom in his treatments for this ailment that it may be healed. Give him strength to keep fighting until You heal him here on earth or eternally in heaven. We ask Lord that You give him years yet here in this life as Your ambassador and witness. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

Continued prayers Phillip

Comment

Prayers for your healing sir.

Comment

Prayers up sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer sent for you Phillip. Keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Through Your Son Jesus we come to You Father seeking healing for our brother Phillip. He is you faithful servant and sure could use Your touch to heal him. We ask Father that You guide his care-givers with divine wisdom in his treatments for this ailment that it may be healed. Give him strength to keep fighting until You heal him here on earth or eternally in heaven. We ask Lord that You give him years yet here in this life as Your ambassador and witness. In Jesus Name, Amen.
                        ^^^ Amen ^^

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Prayers sent [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X