No announcement yet.

Wish me luck Fellers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a lot better nights sleep on my second night, Slept from about 9:30 to 2:30. Only reason I woke up was for a potty break. I'm an older dude and that's a long time for me not to have to pee. LOL! I went right back to sleep. Think I have this thing whipped.
    Last edited by doghouse; 06-08-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it doesn't stop the pee breaks. I'm glad your getting used to it.

Comment

For all of you CPAP guys... there is a CPAP PILLOW !!! My wife JUST got it for me (early Father's Day) and it is AWESOME !! It has cut outs on the 4 corners -2 a little larger than the other 2. But you can sleep on your side with your mask in the cut out !!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          What is a good machine nowdays? Mine is older than dirt and I'm thinking about a new one. What about the auto adjust ones?
          I'm new to this so I don't know much. My Doc got me a Luna II through a medical supply company.

Comment

Originally posted by MDEER101 View Post
            For all of you CPAP guys... there is a CPAP PILLOW !!! My wife JUST got it for me (early Father's Day) and it is AWESOME !! It has cut outs on the 4 corners -2 a little larger than the other 2. But you can sleep on your side with your mask in the cut out !!
            You got a website? I need one.

Comment

Great thread! You have convinced me to go get the test done. I know I have it... Thank you!

Comment

This is the contraption I had to wear for a home sleep study before my insurance would pay for a sleep study at a sleep lab. Good luck OKTX!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  This is the contraption I had to wear for a home sleep study before my insurance would pay for a sleep study at a sleep lab. Good luck OKTX!
                  You look like you are going to the electric chair!

Comment

Wish me luck Fellers!

What is a good machine nowdays? Mine is older than dirt and I'm thinking about a new one. What about the auto adjust ones?

I went with the ResMed Air Sense 10. Dang Good machine. I got it from my Dr... and am about to buy a backup from Craig’s list where they can be had for a pretty good price. Tbher pointed that out to me a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I went with the ResMed Air Sense 10. Dang Good machine. I got it from my Dr... and am about to buy a backup from Craig’s list....

Is that the auto adjust? I can't remember what setting mine is at. Also, do those cleaner thingys work good? Thinking about one of those too.

Comment

I sleep on my right side and stomach only. What kind of mask do I want?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          I sleep mostly on my side. The nasal pillow is best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

I used to be a side sleeper until I got a machine. Now I sleep solely on my back.

Comment

Is that the auto adjust? I can't remember what setting mine is at. Also, do those cleaner thingys work good? Thinking about one of those too.

Yes and yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Yes and yes...
                                Thanks. I'll look into them.

Comment

Working...
                                X