Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
    Mainly crosses. We will have all white (york classifying) at the barrow shows. We will have a registered duroc and berk litter. 23 litters this year so we will have a bunch. I'm in Collin County if you ever want to come look. Barn will probably open around first of September to start looking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Duckhead, will you have any late August litters? Will be looking for our county show that happens on the week of March 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
      Duckhead, will you have any late August litters? Will be looking for our county show that happens on the week of March 20th.
      Yes. Our last litter will be Sept 5th

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
        Them some good looking mommas! Do you have a web site or anything, or do you just sell privately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Look us up on FB. Bradshaw Family Showpigs. We will be offering some pigs off of the farm this year. Thanks.

Comment

Well the No Limit Show was a huge success at the North Texas Fair. My kids had a blast and all the kids and participants had fun as wel

Comment

The above picture is my son with his goat with one of the participants

Comment

My daughter helping out with the gate above

Another participant on the left with my son’s goat above

Comment

Lots of people for the first ever show like this at North Texas Fair

Comment

That's cool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We raise show lambs and all of my kids are done but I do get to watch my niece do her thing. She won grand in guymon ok last Friday with a lamb she raised.

Comment

Well going to our first jackpot show this coming weekend in Jacksboro. We have several more we are going to do over the next 3 months.

My daughter competed in the Livestock Judging contest and the North Texas Fair and her team got 3rd place. She did ok but not great. They had some very challenging classes that included a Dorper breeding class. They will never see another dorper class in a Livestock Judging contest

Comment

We are one week out from our show as of today with our current gilt. She is pretty dang good! Weighed 245 yesterday. This is a video from today.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          We are one week out from our show as of today with our current gilt. She is pretty dang good! Weighed 245 yesterday. This is a video from today.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15mH...w?usp=drivesdk
                          You ain't lying, she is real nice!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post

My daughter helping out with the gate above

Another participant on the left with my son’s goat above

They are certainly growing up! Better get that college fund growing...A&M ain’t cheap!

Comment

I’m late to the party, but glad to see this thread...

Got a busy show year ahead. Taking a market steer to State Fair. A Beefmaster heifer to Fort Worth and Houston. 1 goat to Houston and 1 to County. Plus all the jackpots we can make.

This is Talen’s 4th year to show and the kid loves it.

Comment

Just a little PSA.

Please make sure your trailer doors are secure and locked before you pull out.

My sons girlfriend went to a prospect show with her lamb last week. They loaded the lamb in the trailer and went back to the area to go to the bathroom etc.

They came back out and jumped in and took off.

While on the freeway running 65mph at night the door swung open on the trailer and the lamb bailed out. There was a K9 cop right behind them so he locked it up and lit them up. The cop then blocked the freeway while the rounded up the lamb.

Lamb is OK. lots of Road rash... of course all on his show side.

From looking at the trailer someone removed the door lock pins from all the doors. They called the arena the next day to see if they had video. Sure enough Some kids were seen walking though the trailer lot removing the pins from their trailer and others around them.

Just make sure that lamb was lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X