X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thwack!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d bust his butt. We have enough feral / non-native crap running around.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
        Nobody is looking for (now) feral monkeys. I'm not sure I'd shoot one as it'd be kind of cool to have around, but if they became a problem in any way...

I'd shoot one.
        Nothing cool about having them around. Monkeys are good at two things, crapping on things and tearing things up.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
          Iā€™d bust his butt. We have enough feral / non-native crap running around.
          I could not have typed it any better!
          Originally posted by RLUM View Post
          Nothing cool about having them around. Monkeys are good at two things, crapping on things and tearing things up.
          Just a another little known fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red 82 View Post
            Had a lease in Dilly tx. We had them. Kinda like pigs they come and go,
            Yea my in-laws used to own a ranch in Dilley, my father-in-law and bro-in-law had a group of them come into one of there set ups but that was their only encounter. they did not shoot just watched, not sure what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              I still remember a story I read on here years ago -

A guy had just climbed into his elevated box stand with his rifle. It was still dark out. He felt someone climbing the ladder and then tried to open the door. He yelled go away, I got a gun! He was scared it was a drug dealer or hyped up illegal. The banging on the door increased and he thought the perp was going t break in. He yelled again and added that he would shoot through the door. The perp kept it up so he shot through the door. Then he opened it and there laid a large monkey, maybe orangutan. He was scared ... "empty"!

Seems legit...

Lots of monkeys can carry herpes... be careful y'all

Comment

Paging Nolan Ryan. He's the snow monkey ambassador.

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 08-21-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
                  They have been there a long time and the crap thing is, you canā€™t kill them!!
                  They bullet proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    They bullet proof?
                    Ahahahahahahaha Oh man that's funny. Little monkeys walkin around with bullet proof vests throwing poop grenades.......I don't know why but that cracks me up.

Comment

Got the email this morning and would be wild to see on the feeder. I remember this story from a few years ago but the one of Central Texas man Deer Hunting and a Zebra walking in to feeder was just as crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        Paging Nolan Ryan. He's the snow monkey ambassador.

http://youtu.be/EEmkavArrHk
                        This,and fake Nolan are definitely in my top 10![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man Iā€™d love to shoot one of them things to take a selfie with 😁

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            TPWD did a few years ago. Not sure if its changed since the last thread.

"At least initially, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department agreed, saying there was nothing in state or federal law forbidding the shooting of feral macaques, because they were classified as an "exotic unprotected species" ā€“ as in, you can make a game of shooting them any time you want. It wasn't true ā€“ as research animals belonging to the observatory, they were protected in the same way privately owned cattle are protected, even if they escape their ranches. But the TPWD was slow in clarifying the situation, and the damage was done in terms of perceiving the monkeys as fair game ā€“ just before the opening of the 1995 hunting season. "

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2005-08-05/283057/

Was just curious I thought I remembered when it happened that they were encouraging people to shoot them. [emoji2369] not sure what would do but would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dirt nap

Comment

Def. some “Monkey Business” going on with that feeder !

Comment

Working...
                                X