This didn't age well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I don't know if that was a Twitter post but I saw him make almost word for word that exact statement. I think its eithervlegit or a quote of what he told a reporter.
    So did pelosi & every other lefty & the msm...basically called a racist for implementing the unnecessary ban across the board as a talking point. I remember it specifically & now the same are all saying he didn't do enough on the front end. The man is never going to get a pass against the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      ‘What Difference At This Point Does It Make?!’
      Because we are having a discussion about something that was never said.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post

Oh it was absolutely said. Maybe not on twitter. But I watched it live on Fox when they showed the interview and discussed the remarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like something the guy would say. I can’t stand him but the tweet up top is fake news

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            Oh it was absolutely said. Maybe not on twitter. But I watched it live on Fox when they showed the interview and discussed the remarks.

That is exactly right. I'm betting the post was made too. Probably deleted since but its almost if not exactly word for word what I heard him say.

Comment

Google brought this article

Some conservative websites and Twitter users are spreading a false rumor that Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., deleted a twee

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

He can sure pick up the hot ones

If we're going to shame people for their looks or the looks of their spouses, there's plenty of anniversary threads on this forum you could be commenting on. Maybe stick to the things they can control, like their idiotic comments on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                  If we're going to shame people for their looks or the looks of their spouses, there's plenty of anniversary threads on this forum you could be commenting on. Maybe stick to the things they can control, like their idiotic comments on twitter.
                  I agree, but.........that ugly dude in glasses married Dracula?

Comment

Well that convinces me that Schumer was all for trumps China travel ban.

Comment

Lol...Obviously you didn't recognize that was a reference to Hillary.

Comment

Sounds like something the guy would say. I can’t stand him but the tweet up top is fake news
                        Total agreement sir.....totally agreement!

Comment

He can’t control who he gets hitched up to? Ooooook.

Comment

He can’t control who he gets hitched up to? Ooooook.

So can all the people on this forum who married ugly people, go talk **** about them. Classy.

Comment

So can all the people on this forum who married ugly people, go talk **** about them. Classy.

I didn’t know we had the President of the Schumer fan club on TBH. Welcome to the fire!

Comment

I didn’t know we had the President of the Schumer fan club on TBH. Welcome to the fire!

I’m willing to bet there’s a whole lot you don’t know, like my political stance. Sorry for expecting people on here to be decent, stay classy.

Comment

Working...
                                X