I'll see your Jerry and raise you a BO'B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
    At first glance I was shocked, but we will see how things play out. Hopkins was demanding a huge payday & the draft is loaded with good receivers this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He was demanding a huge salary and he also had personality conflicts with BOB. That said, he was worth a lot more than DJ and a 2nd rounder. In 2016 this would've made more sense, not in 2020.

Comment

Stay tuned for O’Brien’s next move, which surely must consist of trading Deshaun Watson, J.J. Watt, and the deed to NRG Stadium for some magic beans and bits of string.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Stay tuned for O’Brien’s next move, which surely must consist of trading Deshaun Watson, J.J. Watt, and the deed to NRG Stadium for some magic beans and bits of string.
        And some toilet paper 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
          He was demanding a huge salary and he also had personality conflicts with BOB. That said, he was worth a lot more than DJ and a 2nd rounder. In 2016 this would've made more sense, not in 2020.
          I can definitely agree with that. On the surface this looks awful based on trade value. I'm just trying to hold out and see what the big picture is before deciding if this is as bad as it looks.

We need speed. Hopkins can catch the ball better than anyone, but he can't get separation when needed and he's not outrunning any secondary.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a crock, BOB got nothing in return besides a boost to his huge ego! At least, Hop has a chance at a SB ring now.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              And some toilet paper 😂😂
              Dont go getting greedy now! I have really disengaged from the NFL since the Krapernick stuff, but man this BOB guy must have some pics of Cal in a very compromising situation to pull off the crap he has. Im so glad Im not invested in this team any longer. My heart and stomach couldnt take it. The Astros scandel is about all I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                I don’t necessarily have an issue with the trade, although I don’t like it...but the highlighted part is what has me ticked off

Comment

Has BoB gave you any reason to think this is a good trade ...his track record sucks completely....

I hope Watson demands a trade...

They just took away his best weapon.....

This organization is a complete joke...Started with Old man Bob....and now his son

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    We got room on Cowboys bandwagon 😉. BOB must have the Corona virus
                    I'd rather be a Texans fan. I've got no interest in joining that carnival.

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

I haven't listened to sports radio in a while, but Seth Payne had some epic meltdowns posted on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          I'd rather be a Texans fan. I've got no interest in joining that carnival.

Really[emoji23][emoji23]. I’d rather be at a carnival than that nuclear wasteland dump[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Really[emoji23][emoji23]. I’d rather be at a carnival than that nuclear wasteland dump[emoji23]

That’s nice for you. Cool emojis.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              That’s nice for you. Cool emojis.

Cool grasp...

Comment

Only took 3 minutes. Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X