I'll see your Jerry and raise you a BO'B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
    I need a new team to root for. Saints maybe?
    We got room on Cowboys bandwagon 😉. BOB must have the Corona virus

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
      At first glance I was shocked, but we will see how things play out. Hopkins was demanding a huge payday & the draft is loaded with good receivers this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      If you're not willing to pay a guy like Hopkins, just fold up the tent.

Comment

At least Jerry owns the cowboys!!!
        Welcome to the best time you can have rooting for a team with your clothes on!!!
        Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Bingeaux!!! Just absoulutely embarrassing.

Comment

The only reason why this would make sense is if they are clearing cap space to sign Watson to a super long term deal before Patrick Mahomes sets the new 40+ mil a season..........

Comment

I agree and I love me some Texans. I am completely flabbergasted at this stupid trade. How in the hell are we going to trade off our best player for this beat up chump?? We achieved zip and the Cards got a heck of a deal!! I hope Hop can win a SB with the Cards as he is a heck of player.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                The only reason why this would make sense is if they are clearing cap space to sign Watson to a super long term deal before Patrick Mahomes sets the new 40+ mil a season..........
                Exactly. I think Watson & Tunsel are priority.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wooooooow! Not only did yall trade a top 5 WR for a washed up RB, yall gave AZ some cap relief by taking that RB as well.....This might go down as worst trade ever. Well maybe after the Herschell Walker trade in favor of the Cowboys anyway...

Comment

lol, lol, lol, lol!!!!!

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post

Comment

Comment

They are due to give Watson and Tunsil market setting contracts. Hop was due in 2 more years for another huge deal.
                        I HATE the fact he will not be wearing Steel Blue anymore, but this draft is loaded with WR talent.

On the bright side, it might actually be the straw to break the camel's back and get that tool out of the front office.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          They are due to give Watson and Tunsil market setting contracts. Hop was due in 2 more years for another huge deal.
                          I HATE the fact he will not be wearing Steel Blue anymore, but this draft is loaded with WR talent.

On the bright side, it might actually be the straw to break the camel's back and get that tool out of the front office.
                          If they somehow get a top tier receiver in the draft they still need someone to catch passes while he develops. I don't know what the FA market is for wide receivers, but right now the #2 is a guy who can't stay healthy (and gets the frying pan hands more often than you'd like), Stills who is really good in his role but who knows what he can do if he's #1, and who knows what else after.

Who knows really. Gotta remember BO'B is the smartest guy in the room. He's probably making moves right now in a scheme to get players that are still in high school.

Comment

If they somehow get a top tier receiver in the draft they still need someone to catch passes while he develops. I don't know what the FA market is for wide receivers, but right now the #2 is a guy who can't stay healthy (and gets the frying pan hands more often than you'd like), Stills who is really good in his role but who knows what he can do if he's #1, and who knows what else after.

Who knows really. Gotta remember BO'B is the smartest guy in the room. He's probably making moves right now in a scheme to get players that are still in high school.
                            Hahaha that last part made me laugh in my meeting.
                            BOB will ruin Watsons potential and drive this team into the ground. And texans fans will buy tickets, while cal laughs all the way to the bank.

Comment

I always root for the Saints second to Dallas. Drew Brees is the reason for me. I do not think you can go wrong with them in the short term.

Comment

espn

My first instinct when I saw the terms of this trade was to worry whether Hopkins had lost a limb. My second instinct was to give the Texans side of this deal the same grade safety Tyrann Mathieu awarded his former team. This is a jaw-dropping, mind-bending, inexplicable trade for O'Brien, whose bizarre run as Texans general manager is going to be the subject of a 30 for 30 documentary one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X