Evan Gattis' autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evan Gattis' autograph

For some reason, I hvar a man crush on Evan Gattis. I love his story, his approach to the game and his lumberjack bad *** self. My wife and kids bought me a LNG official game jersey and I would like him to autograph it so I can frame it and if it's possible, I would love to buy him dinner and a beverage to tell him thanks for bringing some so much joy.

Jayson

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ummm, TBH has sure gotten weird...

Comment

Never heard of him, but good luck with that.

Comment

Lng?

Comment

Evan Gattis' autograph

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          For some reason, I hvar a man crush on Evan Gattis. I love his story, his approach to the game and his lumberjack bad *** self. My wife and kids bought me a LNG official game jersey and I would like him to autograph it so I can frame it and if it's possible, I would love to buy him dinner and a beverage to tell him thanks for bringing some so much joy.

Jayson

Always had kinda the same thing with Jeff Bagwell..... anyway, he does off season signings. Possibly TriStar in February or an Academy store. follow the signing schedule and follow him on social media. I'll see if I can find where he'll be signing.

My son and I hit all of the collectors shows/signings/spring training/ we have hundreds of signed balls.
          Sunshine Kids, Astros Buddy’s, great causes with benefits.... we get free and discount passes to tristar stuff too !!!
          Any place that will have us and we have a great time doing it together.

Last edited by Texas8point; 12-26-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

He had anxiety almost gave up on baseball but battled through it to stand at the plate (with no batting gloves) in front of millions And turn out to be an above average pro. Is this the story your talking about?
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-26-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Not sure where LNG came from. Blame it on autocorrect. It just an officially licensed game jersey. I was hopeful someone might know him.

Comment

Not sure where LNG came from. Blame it on autocorrect. It just an officially licensed game jersey. I was hopeful someone might know him.

Yes sir, started his career with the bravos

Comment

Jan 26 - Next chance

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                    Ummm, TBH has sure gotten weird...
                    Amen. WTH

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      Great info but it looks like they will only sign Astros provided stuff. I have this MLB Jersey I want signed. Thanks for looking. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Great info but it looks like they will only sign Astros provided stuff. I have this MLB Jersey I want signed. Thanks for looking. I really appreciate it.
                        That must be new, we always take a bag of baseballs. Apologies.
                        I'll keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                          He had anxiety almost gave up on baseball but battled through it to stand at the plate (with no batting gloves) in front of millions And turn out to be an above average pro. Is this the story your talking about?
                          Yep, thats correct. He also had substance abuse issues, and I believe at one time was a janitor. I'll tell you what, if he can turn it around and succeed, he's a good man, and can hammer a baseball as well. I also want to say that when he was at bat with the Braves(?), on a check swing, he literally broke the bat he was using.

Comment

Looks like all passes are sold out, only 150 per session so it's not a lot to begin with anyway. They provide 4 balls for autographs for the $75 session price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                              Yep. I just like him.

Comment

Working...
                              X