Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Looks like she is feeling somewhat better now.....................Going to compete in the individual balance beam competition now????????

I am so confused, you quit the team, you drop out of the individual rounds and now change your mind and re-enter the individual rounds for one event? When did she qualify for the individual event?

Can you tell I do not know much about gymnastics????

The final day of gymnastics competition in Tokyo was one to remember. Simone Biles made her return to the competition floor, earning a bronze on balance beam. All-around champ Suni Lee, Sam Mikulak and Brody Malone also competed for the Americans.

Rwc
    yeah, she quit. she shouldn't even have the option. you are either in or out. just imagine the stress you are putting on your teamates and alternates. its beyond selfish. i'm tired of hearing her name on the news, she shouldnt be getting any air time at this point and the focus should be on the team and the ones that didn't QUIT

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
      Adults arguing over a young woman and her gymnastics choices. All time low for TBH.
      If your comment is focused towards me or my post, I am not arguing anything! I am not educated enough on the sport or her health to argue it.

Via the reason for all the question marks.

Rwc

Comment

Adults arguing over a young woman and her gymnastics choices. All time low for TBH.

With you as the judge, TBH has no need for concern...

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Looks like she is feeling somewhat better now.....................Going to compete in the individual balance beam competition now????????

I am so confused, you quit the team, you drop out of the individual rounds and now change your mind and re-enter the individual rounds for one event? When did she qualify for the individual event?

Can you tell I do not know much about gymnastics????

The final day of gymnastics competition in Tokyo was one to remember. Simone Biles made her return to the competition floor, earning a bronze on balance beam. All-around champ Suni Lee, Sam Mikulak and Brody Malone also competed for the Americans.

Rwc

She qualified for all the individual events and dropped out of each individual event as they started. The balance beam hasn't started yet so she hadn't dropped out of it yet. Crazy that she dropped out of all the others and is now participating in the hardest, most challenging, pressure packed event.

Glad to see the alternates step up and shine whether it be gold or silver.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thats hilarious

Comment

Simone Biles mental issues

Not even close lol. You must not visit the pace forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Graysonhogs; 08-02-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Adults arguing over a young woman representing her country. All time low for TBH.
                Not as low as dressing a dead animal for a picture but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  She qualified for all the individual events and dropped out of each individual event as they started. The balance beam hasn't started yet so she hadn't dropped out of it yet. Crazy that she dropped out of all the others and is now participating in the hardest, most challenging, pressure packed event.

Yeah I don’t get it . Isn’t this the same event she got lost during the dismount that made her drop out of the all around?

Comment

Hope she does great but yeah kinda crazy she’s choosing to do the event with the smallest margin for error.

Comment

Yeah how dare we talk about sports on an internet forum.

Comment

Goat!

Comment

Appreciate the clarification. And the sentence above would make a person scratch their head a tad.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Goat!
                            She does have similar characteristics to a goat.

Comment

She knows she did wrong by quitting the other event and now she is fighting her own mind by going back to competition on a tougher event.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Anyone that don't know the difference in Kerry Strug and Mary Lou Retton...I just can't help you. Kerry competed with a broken foot. Mary Lou competed for my undying love....and scored a 10
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X