Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
    They never slowed down.
    Seat belts and airbags saved a lot of lives yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man...thank you auto engineers..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Man...thank you auto engineers..
      Yes, to think when I was a kid, we would've all been ejected account no one wearing a seat belt, much less not having airbags. Modern advancements in safety are mostly good things.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

God is great! Looking forward to more positive updates! Love and prayers!

Comment

Praying today as well Jason.

Comment

Another good update. He got the tube out!
            But my daughter who was driving is taking all this very hard. She thinks this is all her fault. We keep assuring here she did nothing wrong, but she’s having a hard time thinking otherwise.

Comment

Thankful for the positive updates. Keep 'em coning!

Comment

I can tell y'all one thing... Looking at those horrific pics of that car, it is absolutely a miracle from God that ANYONE survived that crash, much less EVERYONE!!

Lord, thank You for saving these kids and their mom from certain death! Thank You for the continued healing You are doing. We know it takes time to recover from such a traumatic event, but Lord we thank You for the time You have given these folks to recover both physically and mentally. For the driver of the vehicle that was hit, we ask You to give her a calming peace about all of it. Remove the burden of guilt from her and show her Your greatness. Show her the Love You have for her and those around her. Give her family wisdom in how to help her heal in her mind as You do Your work on her. And Father, we pray for the driver of the other vehicle who IS responsible for this accident too. Thank You that You have brought everyone through this tragic crash and able to be healed. Bring the other driver peace, but show them the consequences of their misstep, and give them the wisdom to learn from it and take steps to never do it again. We don't know the "why" this accident happened, but we ask You to show the responsible driver and heal their mind as well.

Lord restore these precious babies to active, healthy boys that bare no lasting physical deformities from this crash. Heal their mother's body and strengthen her spirit that she may care for these boys and raise them up as witnesses for You. In the strong name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  I can tell y'all one thing... Looking at those horrific pics of that car, it is absolutely a miracle from God that ANYONE survived that crash, much less EVERYONE!!

Lord, thank You for saving these kids and their mom from certain death! Thank You for the continued healing You are doing. We know it takes time to recover from such a traumatic event, but Lord we thank You for the time You have given these folks to recover both physically and mentally. For the driver of the vehicle that was hit, we ask You to give her a calming peace about all of it. Remove the burden of guilt from her and show her Your greatness. Show her the Love You have for her and those around her. Give her family wisdom in how to help her heal in her mind as You do Your work on her. And Father, we pray for the driver of the other vehicle who IS responsible for this accident too. Thank You that You have brought everyone through this tragic crash and able to be healed. Bring the other driver peace, but show them the consequences of their misstep, and give them the wisdom to learn from it and take steps to never do it again. We don't know the "why" this accident happened, but we ask You to show the responsible driver and heal their mind as well.

Lord restore these precious babies to active, healthy boys that bare no lasting physical deformities from this crash. Heal their mother's body and strengthen her spirit that she may care for these boys and raise them up as witnesses for You. In the strong name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Amen!

Comment

Prayers up for continued healing!

Comment

Mis oraciones con tu familia Hermano, Dios esta con ustedes.

Comment

Continuing prayers of healing.

Comment

RobinHood, seeing the pix of the car and reading what all has gone on brings me back to just shy of a yr ago. My son was hit by a train on his way to football practice. I can tell you God is amazing and can heal all things. Everyone seems to be headed in the right direction. Yes things may take time to get back to normal but time heals. I’m praying for ALL involved. If there is anything I can help with or if you need someone to talk to please message me with your number and I’ll gladly talk with you. God bless.

Comment

Jason,

Is there any possibility of maybe showing the police report to reassure her concerns?? She really doesn't need the weight of guilt...I'm sure we all can relate to some degree, but man that's tough.

Comment

What a good report to log!!! Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X