This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    Baylor and Tech hold out and stay in the Big 12, by themselves, until the end of 2022 to make UT and OK pay them 100 million each to get out!!
    You should contact them and give them advice, because obviously Texas and ou are super worried about it.

Comment

Baylor and Tech hold out and stay in the Big 12, by themselves, until the end of 2022 to make UT and OK pay them 100 million each to get out!!

Pipe dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Both teams have the potential and pedigree to be great in the near future. They will take their lumps at the beginning. But, anyone that thinks they did not need to make this jump to improve and set themselves up for the future is fooling themselves.
        Take lumps from who? Lol. This isn't Missouri and A&M. OU is a national title favorite this year. Texas is a sleeping giant loaded with talent. I'm betting they get that SEC cakewalk schedule in 22.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Pipe dreams

You know those schools are figuring out how to get as many dollars as they can out of this deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Take lumps from who? Lol. This isn't Missouri and A&M. OU is a national title favorite this year. Texas is a sleeping giant loaded with talent. I'm betting they get that SEC cakewalk schedule in 22.

Ok Bob. We will see. Your champ Oklahoma “the paper tiger” that owns you gets their arse handed to them in the playoffs on a regular basis. Your sleeping giant has been a perennial joke. You and other sips have been spouting off about the SEC for years. Here’s your chance to prove yourself right. If you don’t think Legacy SEC schools won’t be lining up to smash your brains in you are sadly mistaken. Bring that sip attitude with you to the SEC. OU national title favorite. Lol! The media spews that garbage every year. You both needed the SEC a lot more than they needed you.

Comment

You know those schools are figuring out how to get as many dollars as they can out of this deal!!

There is a buyout and as said, its relatively cheap. The mouse can make it back in as little as two years. They’d be better off securing their future. If they choose not to, they’ll reap their minimalist wins.

Comment

Texas is a work in progress, I’m not even willing to profess 8 wins in this weakass conference. Show me…

Comment

They would be fools to not be finding a landing spot immediately. So they drag it out 4 or 5 years get paid then what?

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    What is Texas in conference win % while in the Big 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU - 76%
                    Texas - 67%
                    A&M - 53%
                    Mizzou - 49%
                    Last edited by Heath; 07-29-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I am hoping that the move happens sooner than later. My father in law was born and raised in Kentucky and is a huge Wildcat fan. He is 86 yo and to take him to a Texas v Kentucky football and or basketball game would be awesome.

I can only hope for a devine intervention to make that happen.

Comment

Ok Bob. We will see. Your champ Oklahoma “the paper tiger” that owns you gets their arse handed to them in the playoffs on a regular basis. Your sleeping giant has been a perennial joke. You and other sips have been spouting off about the SEC for years. Here’s your chance to prove yourself right. If you don’t think Legacy SEC schools won’t be lining up to smash your brains in you are sadly mistaken. Bring that sip attitude with you to the SEC. OU national title favorite. Lol! The media spews that garbage every year. You both needed the SEC a lot more than they needed you.
                        There is some truth to what you say. I hope OU gets skulldrug every game this year and in the SEC. Lol.

Texas has underperformed. We all know that. They did pimp UGA and played LSU tougher than anyone that year. I just don't buy into the gauntlet bull****. Did you not see the A&M schedule this year? Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-29-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Those Mississippi teams can’t wait to skull drag tu!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            They would be fools to not be finding a landing spot immediately. So they drag it out 4 or 5 years get paid then what?
                            They're going to find somewhere thats going to pay them 160 million in two years? Right now they are getting 30 million a year from the Big 12 correct? Play 2021 and 2022 in the Big12 take your 60million then make UT pay you 100 million to get out... Then it's on to the next conference with a little jingle in your pocket.....

Comment

now thats its over whats the story how ou and tex pull this off?

Comment

They're going to find somewhere thats going to pay them 160 million in two years? Right now they are getting 30 million a year from the Big 12 correct? Play 2021 and 2022 in the Big12 take your 60million then make UT pay you 100 million to get out... Then it's on to the next conference with a little jingle in your pocket.....
                                Disney will be paying them if necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X