This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Last edited by RaginCagin; 07-29-2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        “To be clear, the SEC "vote" was never not going to be unanimous. A&M put on its show in Hoover for its fans, but no one in the SEC crosses the SEC. .... or stands in the way of $$$$.”

Next domino falls tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is the next domino happening tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Each accepting their invitation and some business on exit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas and Oklahoma oficially accept tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

B1G issues $100million bid, Texas accepts if they can take OSU with them, Tech jumps in that SEC spot, Noter Dumb goes to the Big12 contingent upon getting their own network, and Chase This ****** on the rug again.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by DaleGribble View Post
                lets just face it tu and tech are both middle of the road. The Aggies are well on the way to being a premier football team. sorry to bust your bubble sips

The Horns....Won the Sugar Bowl by beating the SEC Championship game runner up Georgia...Finished ranked in the top ten. So....Longhorns suck....haven't done anything in the last 10 years.

The Ags....Finally finally won a NY's 6 bowl at the Orange Bowl and beat North Carolina.....yes North Carolina! Also finished in the top 10. And now they are on their way to being a premier team after losing their starting QB and having a questionable Oline? What makes you think they can't take a step back like Texas did?
                Last edited by Smart; 07-29-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                  b1g issues $100million bid, texas accepts if they can take osu with them, tech jumps in that sec spot, noter dumb goes to the big12 contingent upon getting their own network, and chase this ****** on the rug again.

Cheers!

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    whats the scoop on this....the American Athletic Conference makes a run at them. According to Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports, the AAC is attempting to take all eight remaining members of the Big 12. Earlier reports stated just three to five, but a full merge of the conferences is wanted.
                    See post #1246

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      See post #1246
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Look at them before?

And, none have gotten any better since leaving. Maybe ATM. But, beating LSU twice and Bama once in a decade or more is no super feat.

Comment

Both teams have the potential and pedigree to be great in the near future. They will take their lumps at the beginning. But, anyone that thinks they did not need to make this jump to improve and set themselves up for the future is fooling themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            And, none have gotten any better since leaving. Maybe ATM. But, beating LSU twice and Bama once in a decade or more is no super feat.

How many times have y’all beaten bama since 2011?

Comment

Baylor and Tech hold out and stay in the Big 12, by themselves, until the end of 2022 to make UT and OK pay them 100 million each to get out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                If A&M can be successful (which is basically .500 in conference and middle of the divisional race over 10 years), what makes you think Texas can not?

I am going crazy with the notion that people think the University of Texas is going to fade away in college football. Every program goes through lulls or bad stretches, even Alabama but to think at some point they will not turn it around is blows my mind. Texas made a really bad hire in Strong and Herman started to get them on the right path but wasn't seen the guy to move the ball forward. If Sark is the guy, Texas will be right back to its position in the upper echelon of college football.

For me, the commitment to join the SEC means its important to the University and they will spend the effort and the money to be successful.

What is Texas in conference win % while in the Big 12?

Comment

Working...
                                X