This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We had extremely similar experiences. I agree on Tech statement 100%. Look at us all getting along

Comment

Will the SEC allow texas to have “both” of their bands at each game?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        We had extremely similar experiences. I agree on Tech statement 100%. Look at us all getting along

Look at that, the nookie unites![emoji23]

I’m afraid C3po won’t be able to relate…

Comment

Look at that, the nookie unites![emoji23]

I’m afraid C3po won’t be able to relate…

Nope, I have zero experience being the sleezy side chick that goes around sleeping behind peoples backs... It would appear you sips are pretty good at that!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Will the SEC allow texas to have “both” of their bands at each game?
            Came for the football. School bands don't concern me.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Ain’t nobody talkin bout sleepin!

Good lord, no wonder you’re so naive…

Comment

Ain’t nobody talkin bout sleepin!

Good lord, no wonder you’re so naive…

That was a good attempt at humor..... It was almost funny! There is however a sensor on here so we can't use the exact words we would typically use....

Comment

It wasn’t even an attempt at humor.

Hell if you wanted to spend your college career in church, you should have gone to Baylor!

They won a title at something last year!

Comment

It wasn’t even an attempt at humor.

Hell if you wanted to spend your college career in church, you should have gone to Baylor!

They won a title at something last year!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0743204727...17H8JEF8DAWY86

Here you go.

Comment

Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.[emoji23]

I am not with you on the tech side, but those Austin girls could get pretty wild. Always loved running into the Tech girls down in Acuna haha

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        I do.
                        The Aggies board of regents said it has concluded that "expansion would enhance the long-term value of the SEC to student athletes and all of the institutions they represent -- including Texas A&M."

Guess you were misinformed

Comment

Last edited by Das71198; 07-28-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                            Geeeeeez @ some of the new callers on the Paul Finebaum show
                            Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Word of the day is Gratitude. Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

These are the guys that constantly drive my hate
                            Last edited by James; 07-28-2021, 09:08 PM.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

Probably an Aggie troll calling to make other Aggies and frankly other SECers to react to the Horns just like you did.... like Soros and the Democrats herding the minions via riots and getting the democraps back in control

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Did you catch first time caller, Will from Austin calling in? Word of the day is Gratitude. Telling everyone that the SEC now runs though Austin, the SEC championship will be played in Dallas, and TU will be sitting at the head of the table, how we are all lucky to even be in the same room with them and how rich they’re going to make us?

Won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X