This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Fence Forum

Has TBH ever considered a HF forum for hunts or pics of animals contained inside HF places?

Just curious

Too many jealous trolls would be there saying how they don’t like it but always look from the outside wishing they were inside

Comment

We don't see the need.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
        Has TBH ever considered a HF forum for hunts or pics of animals contained inside HF places?

Just curious

Why?... so your bashing of it, could be relegated to one forum and easy to find??

Comment

United we stand, divided we fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Why?... so your bashing of it, could be relegated to one forum and easy to find??
            Yup. I can think of several, in particular, that physically cannot resist bashing HF'ers. Every time without fail.

Comment

How about a low fence area inside a high fence forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                Boom goes the dynamite
                Lol

Comment

I would feel claustrophobic inside a high fence forum. Who would the mods let in? How would you get out if you didn't like it? Too many questions, not enough answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Lol

Comment

Cant you just go to your local zoo?

Comment

I don’t have a high fence place and only hunted one several times. One of those times was every year with my kids during Thanksgiving we went to Chaparral TPWD Hunt for does and spikes. Many folks left without seeing a thing. We always had a great time and deer were just as wild as the ones on outside. Kerr same way. Been on two private places same experience. Have you guys that run it down actually ever been? I do believe in property owners rights so if they want a fence I support it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            I don’t have a high fence place and only hunted one several times. One of those times was every year with my kids during Thanksgiving we went to Chaparral TPWD Hunt for does and spikes. Many folks left without seeing a thing. We always had a great time and deer were just as wild as the ones on outside. Kerr same way. Been on two private places same experience. Have you guys that run it down actually ever been? I do believe in property owners rights so if they want a fence I support it
                            I would say most have not.

Comment

I dont get the hatred of high fences. It just comes off as pure envy to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X