No announcement yet.

US Supreme Court allows Sandy Hook victims to sue Remington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am going to sue mcgraw-hill for falsely marketing their math books. i did not have a good time as indicated, implied and suggested by the cover of their math books...

Click image for larger version

Name:	0078885159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	24599445

Comment

This whole arguement is garbage.The Sandy Hook shooter didnt buy the gun.He committed a crime (murder) to obtain it .How it was marketed has nothing to do with the horrific event it was used in.Case dismissed........Next.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
        i am going to sue mcgraw-hill for falsely marketing their math books. i did not have a good time as indicated, implied and suggested by the cover of their math books...

[ATTACH]980209[/ATTACH]
        Can I join? Class Action?

Comment

I think anyone who tries to sue civilly will be disappointed. Isn't Remington under Ch. 11 right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            I think anyone who tries to sue civilly will be disappointed. Isn't Remington under Ch. 11 right now?
            Remington filed Chapter 11 in March 2018, they emerged from Chapter 11 in May 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
              This whole arguement is garbage.The Sandy Hook shooter didnt buy the gun.He committed a crime (murder) to obtain it .How it was marketed has nothing to do with the horrific event it was used in.Case dismissed........Next.

DJ
              That should be the first argument. How did deceptive trade practices marketed to young males cause this when the gun was bought by an older female and then stolen?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                That should be the first argument. How did deceptive trade practices marketed to young males cause this when the gun was bought by an older female and then stolen?
                sounds like trial lawyers with a lot of time on their hands.

time to make these a-hoes pay for all the sh!+ they stir up.
                if they loose, well o.k.; we didn't have too much invested...but if they win, well they hit the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post

[ATTACH]980209[/ATTACH]

That’s a great idea!! Sounds like a few of us would be down for a class action suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    Remington filed Chapter 11 in March 2018, they emerged from Chapter 11 in May 2018.
                    Oh, ok. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X