No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a blackstone yesterday and cooked breakfast on it this morning.

Comment

Nice

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Best breakfast maker for sure.

Comment

Turned out great. Now gotta plan what I’m gonna cook on it next!

Comment

Just ordered a set of griddle plates for my travel Coleman grill. We are taking it to Red River this coming week. Also got a set of griddle tools to cook with. I'll be referencing this thread for recipe ideas. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm ready to take the plunge. Is there any real advantage/preference of front side grease drain, versus the rear grease drain?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                I'm ready to take the plunge. Is there any real advantage/preference of front side grease drain, versus the rear grease drain?

Depending on brand it’s not really an option. I have a front drain and wish mine was a rear to push the grease away from me. On the blackstone, the rear drain is a better design.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  Depending on brand it’s not really an option. I have a front drain and wish mine was a rear to push the grease away from me. On the blackstone, the rear drain is a better design.

Sierracharlie out…

Thanks.... I'm looking atBlackstone and was leaning towards rear drain, but my local TSC seems to have the older model (front/side drain) on hand. I'll take a pass on that one.

Comment

Thanks.... I'm looking atBlackstone and was leaning towards rear drain, but my local TSC seems to have the older model (front/side drain) on hand. I'll take a pass on that one.

Try your local Walmart they carry lots of blackstone products normally

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Best breakfast maker for sure.
                      got a 36" 4 burner a couple months ago and keep it at the ranch. Best thing ever. also got the B.S. tool package and the top cover. Best breakfast cooker ever and to answer an old question about steaks; cooked steaks, and veggies on it and they were great! I think I used almost an entire 5 gal propane tank seasoning it but it works great. Gotta be one of the best tools to have at a deer camp! Following for recipes and tips!

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                        got a 36" 4 burner a couple months ago and keep it at the ranch. Best thing ever. also got the B.S. tool package and the top cover. Best breakfast cooker ever and to answer an old question about steaks; cooked steaks, and veggies on it and they were great! I think I used almost an entire 5 gal propane tank seasoning it but it works great. Gotta be one of the best tools to have at a deer camp! Following for recipes and tips!
                        Having read thru every post on this thread, I made notes on some recipes that caught my eye, and here are the post numbers:
                        524/525

Comment

Sitting here drinking a cold one, while I'm seasoning my new BS griddle. Glad I finally pulled the trigger and got one, and my wife's glad to have me do some of the cooking for awhile. New toy enjoyment level 100[emoji16]

Comment

Sitting here drinking a cold one, while I'm seasoning my new BS griddle. Glad I finally pulled the trigger and got one, and my wife's glad to have me do some of the cooking for awhile. New toy enjoyment level 100[emoji16]

Welcome in! You’re gonna love it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Welcome in! You’re gonna love it.

Thanks Jeff. You provided a lot of guidance and motivation [emoji16]

Comment

Made some Surf & Turf the other night of Scallops, Chicken Breasts and Okra.

Comment

Working...
                                X