Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th annual Lindale Rotary Club Wild Game Dinner!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th annual Lindale Rotary Club Wild Game Dinner!!!

It's going to be Monday March 2nd from 5-8PM at the Lindale Junior High on Wood Springs Road. I'm a little out of the loop on tickets but last I heard there was about $50 left. Adults are $25 and kids are $10. There's plenty of door prizes and kids items. 15 firearms and numerous raffle ticket items from, blinds and decoys to fishing trips and hunts! This is our little clubs biggest event of the year. If anybody is interested they call PM me for tickets and I will get back to you!

Thanks!

Todd

Ttt!

Comment

28 tickets left last I heard!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        It's going to be Monday March 2nd from 5-8PM at the Lindale Junior High on Wood Springs Road. I'm a little out of the loop on tickets but last I heard there was about $50 left. Adults are $25 and kids are $10. There's plenty of door prizes and kids items. 15 firearms and numerous raffle ticket items from, blinds and decoys to fishing trips and hunts! This is our little clubs biggest event of the year. If anybody is interested they call PM me for tickets and I will get back to you!

Thanks!

Todd

Good luck!
        Bump

Comment

What’s on the menu

Comment

Where can I get a ticket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pMs returned!

Comment

Man y’all always have that when I’m flipping burgers. Wish I could make it bump.

Comment

Make both them folks in ARP a fried bologna sammich and come on!!

Comment

Heck no bring the fried bologna with you. Ill take it!!

Comment

Working...
                    X