No announcement yet.

2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m so jacked to get out to Disch-Falk this weekend.

Comment

Some good games in Houston next weekend, Go Hogs!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I’m so jacked to get out to Disch-Falk this weekend.
        Sunny and 63....that sounds like Uber weather.

Comment

Ragin Cajuns had a lot of hype coming into the season and I bought in to what Matt Deggs pumped out on the radio several times. I know its early but a 1-4 start is pretty disappointing considering the competition they have played not to mention they look to have the same hitting woes they've had the last several years.

Comment

Did I read that LSU lost to Nicholls State correctly?

Comment

Just bought our tickets for the Longhorn/Aggie game! My youngest is in grad school at TAMU and the oldest is going to drive up from Houston for the game. I'm pretty psyched.

We plan to turn right around and come back to CStat for the Friday game against Georgia before heading on to Austin on Saturday. We like to run the Capital 10K and try to catch a ball game but, Texas is on the road this year.

Comment

I'm going to have to have a word with my wife about cutting our ridiculous Dish bill down. I lost the LHN. Grrrrrr.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Did I read that LSU lost to Nicholls State correctly?
                  Yep, Paul Mainieri always shifts the lineup around so much the first 10 games or so of the year you never know how they will play together on a given night but its still pretty inexcusable to lose to Nicholls st. ever. I never have and never will be a fan of Paul Mainieri. If the pitching staff stays healthy for a change their weekend starters are pretty dang good but like the last few years they virtually have 3 bats in the lineup that are pretty much automatic outs. Those guys play really good defense though but that is why Mainieri is tinkering with the lineup so much right now. Guess he's just trying to find some middle ground with a few guys who can at least hit around .250 and play better than average D.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Ragin Cajuns had a lot of hype coming into the season and I bought in to what Matt Deggs pumped out on the radio several times. I know its early but a 1-4 start is pretty disappointing considering the competition they have played not to mention they look to have the same hitting woes they've had the last several years.
                    My wife was talking truckloads of **** last weekend while her Bulldogs were puttin it on the cajuns. Tech appears to have a pretty salty team.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I'm going to have to have a word with my wife about cutting our ridiculous Dish bill down. I lost the LHN. Grrrrrr.

**** Cheri!! WTH?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I figured you would have free TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          My wife was talking truckloads of **** last weekend while her Bulldogs were puttin it on the cajuns. Tech appears to have a pretty salty team.
                          Coach Tadlock has made several comments over the past few months about the concern being run production. That hasn't been an issue so far. Always knew that we would have a top end pitching staff this year and that we would be a very good team. The ability to plate runs is what could turn this team from very good to freaking scary.

What sucks is that we have one of the fastest guys in D-1 baseball and he can't freaking hit the ball. Everyone else was raking and he just can't see it. Marusak may end up being relegated to nothing more than pinch running late.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                            Coach Tadlock has made several comments over the past few months about the concern being run production. That hasn't been an issue so far. Always knew that we would have a top end pitching staff this year and that we would be a very good team. The ability to plate runs is what could turn this team from very good to freaking scary.

What sucks is that we have one of the fastest guys in D-1 baseball and he can't freaking hit the ball. Everyone else was raking and he just can't see it. Marusak may end up being relegated to nothing more than pinch running late.
                            In this case, I was talking about my bride's alma mater Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.

But Texas Tech appears to be very salty as well.

Comment

Frogs, Red Raiders, Longhorns, and Aggies 18-0 between them so far!

Comment

Kinda slow night offensively for Texas versus a refurb team. 4-0 so far but I was expecting a little more I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X