Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Headed in for chest and tri’s
    Man I feel 10x's better leaving the gym.

.75 mile jog as a warm up

Heavy lifts went with the 3x12/3x10/3x6/DS route and the rest where 4x10 or 4x12

BB Bench///Dips///DB kickbacks
    BB Incline/// Overhead extensions///Single arm cable push downs
    Decline cable flys///Overhead rope ext's
    Incline cable flys///Rope pushdowns
    DB Bench///Skull crushers
    Mch flys///Mch dips

5 mins of level 12 stairs for a cool down

Tomorrow is Back/Bi's and core (will be curious to see how the left brachioradialis holds up with the semi rest its been given the last 6 weeks).

Comment

My last long run happens this evening before Cowtown (half) in 11 days. I'm not looking forward to it but the feeling afterward is so good. Gotta focus on that and get it done. Embrace the suck as they say.

Thanks to everyone here that are working out and making progress. You are motivating the rest of us to get off our butts and do something worthwhile.

Comment

I'm slowly adding to my garage gym and my hex bar came in today. Gonna change up the deadlift routine with it and work in some squat jumps. My boys are gonna love it

Comment

Legs, oh legs..

This one was a struggle.. I pushed thru most of it, but *****m it was rough..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never even heard my alarm this am and woke up way late. Usually I'd be ****** but if i miss a work out because I had fantastic sleep I am 130% okay with that! That combination only happens 1 out of every 50 days maybe unfortunately.

Can't do this evening because of a wedding party so back at it tomorrow with Bi's, back and core.

Comment

shoulders and cardio this morning

Comment

More rested this week. Got my swim and bike intervals done on Tuesday. Great 8mi run yesterday, and no thanks to the rain a miserable hour on the dang cycle trainer this morning.

Comment

Did 2 hours yesterday weights and cardio

Comment

Bench press this morning with some 1 arm KB swings mixed in between sets. Going to get some type of metcon in at the house after work.

Comment

I didn't make it yesterday or today. I felt bad all day yesterday and finally went home form work early. I didn't make it today due to an early morning fundraiser so tomorrow it is.

And my feet are killing me! I'm afraid I've got plantar fasciitis. I can't hardly walk. This sucks.

Comment

Well I brought my clothes with me just incase and managed to make it early this afternoon instead of eating lunch.

Wish I wouldn't have as I aggravated my brachioradialis as I was afraid of. Pain was so bad I dropped the DB mid rep barely missing my foot. Freaking sucks...

5 min jog as a warm up

Lat pull down///EZ bar curls
                        Seated cable rows///21's (where I had to quit with biceps)
                        Single arm lat pull down///High rows
                        Straight arm cable lat pulldowns///Single arm cable low rows
                        Assisted pull ups

4 min jog/sprint as a cool down.

Im going to have to do low weight high rep for now on on Bi's... No what the gain's want but what the body needs I guess...

Legs tomorrow morning early

Comment

Did 2 hours today weights and cardio

Comment

Been a bad few days, but managed to work on my left bicep rehab; light weight high reps. I have changed up my diet and eating better.
                            I'm due to donate blood again in the a.m. to get my numbers down, and plan on cardio tomorrow. I'm still easing into it, but it's time to ramp up the weights some. My bicep feels like I can up the weight more, so I'll start with Chest/Tri's tomorrow, too.

Comment

Currently dying during legs

Comment

Just a crappy workout overall this am. Felt cold and weak the whole time.

.75 mile jog for a warm up

Leg ext///lying leg curls
                                BB Deadlifts
                                BB Squats
                                Hack squats///Hyperextensions

12 min core routine

5 min stairs for cool down

Shoulders tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X