Bring on Boise!

I’ll be there on Saturday.
      Its gonna be ugly!!! Boise fans are great though

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Hate that I missed the banning, did I help?[emoji23]

I'm sure

Comment

I would have thought it woulda been uglier against Lamar, in a good way.

But if a slow build is what it takes to get back where they want to be, I’m here for all of it!

Boise probly all wear blue gloves, step on the chalk, and take turns trying on the catchers mitt....eff a school with a blue field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

16-0 in the 2nd with no outs. Prairie View is on their 4th pitcher of the evening. They have thrown around 90 pitches in two innings.

Comment

I would have thought it woulda been uglier against Lamar, in a good way.

But if a slow build is what it takes to get back where they want to be, I’m here for all of it!

Boise probly all wear blue gloves, step on the chalk, and take turns trying on the catchers mitt....eff a school with a blue field.

Lamar would strum Boise!!

Comment

It’s Boise first year with a team. Know a kid that went to play baseball there named Cole Posey. Solid middle infielder. It’s is their first year with a program so I would imagine they are learning a lot

Comment

It’s now 27-0 in the top of the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    It’s Boise first year with a team. Know a kid that went to play baseball there named Cole Posey. Solid middle infielder. It’s is their first year with a program so I would imagine they are learning a lot

First team in 40 years. They played pre 1980

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Lamar would strum Boise!!

Comment

Good start for my Ole Miss Rebels. Knocked off #1 Louisville 2 of 3 over the weekend and then won tonight’s midweek game with walk off HR. Should be another fun season at Swayze Field. Hotty Toddy!

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;14710543]HD to watch on delay after we got home from ball practice. That was a hose from our guy in the 7th....we won’t discuss the one in the 4th.[emoji23]

Quintanilla fought hard after a rough 1st, Hansen looked great, Faltine was really impressive!

Solid start, nother one tomorrow, Hook’Em!

Hahaha, we can discuss!! you guys ever seen a ball orbit the moon on a throw?? I was cracking up about it come the 8th inning...🤘🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                            Hahaha, we can discuss!! you guys ever seen a ball orbit the moon on a throw?? I was cracking up about it come the 8th inning...����
                            My son and I were watching the first one, he said "dad, where did it go?"

I notice that next one didn't get much over head high...Snoop (son) was yelling "shoot him down four four, shoot him down!" Fish did a great job covering the plate too, We got a kick out of it.

You guys keep it rollin, bunch of us here will be tuned in. We can't wait to get down there for Fri and Sat against the frogs for Snoop's birthday. Thanks for checkin in man...cool stuff. Hook'em!
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-20-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                              Hahaha, we can discuss!! you guys ever seen a ball orbit the moon on a throw?? I was cracking up about it come the 8th inning...🤘🏻
                              The kiddo and I sent ya the "Attakid fours" per the tweeter on the second one! Solid start! Hook'em

Comment

[quote=Bandito10;14712614]
                                HD to watch on delay after we got home from ball practice. That was a hose from our guy in the 7th....we won’t discuss the one in the 4th.[emoji23]

Quintanilla fought hard after a rough 1st, Hansen looked great, Faltine was really impressive!

Solid start, nother one tomorrow, Hook’Em!

I am super excited about this team! I have a good feeling about this season!

I am going to get the boy out to a few games this year and bring his buddies with us. They were Iron Spikes while at Texas and he is old enough to buy my tickets and popcorn!

He owes me that much!

Hook ‘em!

Comment

Working...
                                X