Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    They are 16 yr old boys. They know it has a double meaning
    LOL 😂 I had no idea till I looked it up in UD . I would probably have a patch any way , it will be stuck in a closet anyway in 2 years,

Comment

Now that I know what it means, all I can picture is his girlfriend wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        The mrs and I have a very adult relationship with our son. Its highly unlikely.
        It will be perceived by the overwhelming majority of people who see that phrase to be the Urban Dictionary version. This was popularized by the Lil Jon in the song Get Low. It is a pop culture reference that almost everyone 40 and under would perceive as being vulgar. This is something I would not ever let my kid have on a letter jacket. I work with teenagers both in church, at work, and in my family. Even the best kids in each of these three entities know exactly what that means. It may be innocent in his case, but it will be perceived as the vulgar meaning, not something I would want my teenager wearing around. Just my opinion.

Comment

thats close and I guess im off to urban dictionary......

edit. i guess the company contacted the school who denied it. the UD thing is absurd these kids are lettering on the freaking shooting team!?
          nope, those boys know exactly what it means and thats why they think its funny

like others said go to someone local and get it done but don't be surprised when he gets sent home since the school already said no to it

Comment

Might replace skeet skeet with Earl Dribbles yee yee

Comment

If they won't do the 2A then do 1A see how they like freedom of speech.

Comment

When I was that age is was more like; ba...skeet

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                  LOL [emoji23] I had no idea till I looked it up in UD . I would probably have a patch any way , it will be stuck in a closet anyway in 2 years,
                  The most truthful reply yet
                  Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                  Lol.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard lil john played at the club back in the day I could buy the whole teams jackets. Even then I dont know the lyric but probably cause I was paying attention to far better thing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I haven’t listened to enough Lil Jon....

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                      This made my day

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        When I was that age is was more like; ba...skeet
                        This also made my day

Comment

That sucks this is even a topic of discussion, I would get the jacket and take it somewhere else. I just looked on google and found some nice skeet / trap shooter patches for high schools. You can find them all over the US. Wish they had shooting in my school as a teen , I would have loved it and probably did better in school .

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Guess I haven’t listened to enough Lil Jon....
                            To even know who Lil John is.

Get off my grass!

Comment

So my son who is on his high school shooting team is going to letter this year and is in the process of ordering a letter jacket. He and some buddies have a saying 'bang bang, skeet skeet' when they do well. They have wanted that on their jackets since the order started. Its kinda corny but oh well, theyre good kids and 16

The company who makes the jackets has refused to embroider it. So they elected to have 2A or II A for second amendment.

You guessed it, they wont do that either and claimed its "vulgar" and against corporate policy. I plan on contacting corporate in attempt to get a better answer.

Any witty words of encouragement from the green screen I can pass along?

and anyone have an embroidery business. Ill pay outside the company
                              Buy both Velcro backing OPP = ol pigeon pulling team

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Buy both Velcro backing OPP = ol pigeon pulling team

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X