No announcement yet.

Letter jacket rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what school your son goes to and how "politically correct" they are, but you may want to double check with his principal to ensure he will be able to wear the jacket at school with that on it. If the principal gives the green light, take to any embroidery shop and get it done.

Comment

Lol there’s a reason they chose that specific phrase. They could get away with it under the guise of a shooting sports phrase, but make no mistake about it they chose it for the UD meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        I would go with outside company. Lots of embroidery places. It ain't rocket science. If they don't want your business, someone else will. Good luck
        yeah...we all had our stuff added by an outside unit back in the day. I'm sure it's an easy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          They are 16 yr old boys. They know it has a double meaning
          The mrs and I have a very adult relationship with our son. Its highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            They are 16 yr old boys. They know it has a double meaning
            This. They ain’t that dumb.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Just order it and have someone else do the embroidery. I would also look to see if I could order the jacket through someone else as well.
                This right here

Comment

"skeet" also means "to ejaculate" so yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    The mrs and I have a very adult relationship with our son. Its highly unlikely.
                    I'd bet you're wrong. It is a very well known saying and has been for 15 years or more.

Comment

Tell those kids to get a better catchphrase that’s lame AF lol

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                        My parents ordered all of my patches, letters, inscriptions, last name, and anything else that went on my jacket after I already had my jacket. Plus, it was cheaper that way anyway. Dont worry about the school or letter jacket company that refuses to do it. There is someone out there that will do it. Now, it may not pass your school's dress code, but someone will print it.

We did this with both of our 2 older kids. Way cheaper doing it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                          I'd bet you're wrong. It is a very well known saying and has been for 15 years or more.
                          So has Gay, Fairy, Hermaphrodite, and so on. Different times we live in from when we were kids.

Comment

No matter how adult your relationship is with your kid, he is still 16. If you want to get that put on your sons jacket then be prepared for a lot of stares and laughs in public.

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a thread as much as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                              No matter how adult your relationship is with your kid, he is still 16. If you want to get that put on your sons jacket then be prepared for a lot of stares and laughs in public.

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed a thread as much as this one.

[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lil John would approve.

Comment

Working...
                                X