Yesterday was not good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was not good.

Had an all hands meeting and were told the building is getting shut down at the end of 2024. I guess 46 years is all I get.

To top the day off, the A/C in my house took a crap during the night.

The snowball has started down hill.

Sorry to hear that Randy hope things get better.

Comment

The Ac guy was here yesterday. Sorry bro...

Comment

Isn’t 46 enough?

Comment

So sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for you and your family. Maybe an opportunity will come your way and be even better!
          I'm not sure where you are located but I have a portable AC I will loan you. At least one cool room in this heat may help.
          Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by bigjohntex; 06-24-2022, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for you sir. Allot can happen by then the end of 2024 as you know.

Comment

Only 1 good thing to say about getting older, it beats not.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Isn’t 46 enough?
                I was hoping for two more, but they are going to start phasing out and I don't think us shop trash will make it to the end of 2024. I'll figure out something. I ain't never let my family down before, I ain't going to now.

Comment

Sorry about the AC. Seems like it is just your turn right now. As far as your job is concerned at least you have a heads up and can decide which route you want to go. A lot of people just show up to work just to find out that it is they’re last day with no warning at all. Randy, sometimes God changes our direction because he knows what is best for us. Hang in there brother and regardless of the outcome you’ve had a hell of a ride.

Comment

I feel your pain on the AC, had to pay primo price last Friday evening to have tech come out and ended up being capacitor

As far as the job, I hope you can find another one with better pay and better conditions than the one you have now

Comment

Coach Lou Holtz said "Life is ten percent of what happens to you and 90% is how you react to it."

Who knows? This may be a new opportunity for you. Wish you the best

Comment

Sorry to hear this Randy.... Hopefully you find something to tie you over those last few years you wanted or retire early.

Glad they gave you some notice....that will give you some time to get those teeth done before leaving. Hopefully the AC is just a capacitor.

Comment

Thanks everyone. A/C guy is coming this afternoon. Hopefully its a quick and fairly cheap fix. Jason, the teeth might have to go on hold depending on the A/C situation. I wonder if BK is hiring.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
                            Not to get into your business too much, but are you retirement age? Do you have 46 years now, or is that 46 years at the end of 2024?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Thanks everyone. A/C guy is coming this afternoon. Hopefully its a quick and fairly cheap fix. Jason, the teeth might have to go on hold depending on the A/C situation. I wonder if BK is hiring.
                              Sorry to hear Randy. Praying for y'all.

Comment

Working...
                              X