No announcement yet.

Finally Made it to Casper WY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter started her 8-week internship at an ENT doctors office in Casper yesterday.

Her boyfriend works for the Wyoming Fish and Game department darting, tagging and radio collaring Grizzly Bear and Mountain Lions up there.

Looking forward to heading up there in July when she’s done.

Comment

That's my wife and I's dream when I retire

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerMax View Post
        Her boyfriend works for the Wyoming Fish and Game department darting, tagging and radio collaring Grizzly Bear and Mountain Lions up there.

I wonder what he does on his days off for excitement?

Please ask his opinion on best griz self defense. Spray, gun, spray then gun? I’m interested what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          I will be in Laramie as well next, what’s a good restaurant?
          Don't care where you eat (wife loves corona) but you better visit the West Laramie Fly Store!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            I wonder what he does on his days off for excitement?
            Its a DREAM JOB if you ask me…!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
              Don't care where you eat (wife loves corona) but you better visit the West Laramie Fly Store!
              Brandon runs a great store. They used to sell more fishing and hunting licenses than any other license dealer in the state, gateway to the Snowy Range.

Did you all get any good rain up there last couple of days, in Casper?

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                Brandon runs a great store. They used to sell more fishing and hunting licenses than any other license dealer in the state, gateway to the Snowy Range.

Did you all get any good rain up there last couple of days, in Casper?
                We got some good rain here in Casper on Monday and Tuesday. Now it is beautiful with highs in the mid 60's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X